BY SKYY

Savannah P.
Vodka has always been my go to drink of choice and this brand didn't disappoint! It has the smoothness of Grey Goose with the price of Absolut. For the price of the bottles it mixes amazingly well with anything you could think of! Would definitely recommend!
Megan H.
Newark, OH
Was always a smooth vodka to mix with shots! I have only used this for different flavor shots. I think the packaging and look are very appealing. I feel like this brand is reputable and worth the money.
Kexin Y.
Similar to any other type of vodka but has multiple flavors that you can choose. What I like about it is the pretty packaging and also the fact that you don't taste much alcohol when mixing
Christian V.
Pittsburgh
This vodka is among my favorites and this is always in my cup when I'm out. I appreciate how smooth this drink as most vodkas leave a bad taste in your mouth. This makes me want to drink all night and the subtle notes of flavor make this a standout product.
Linds. R.
Kissimmee
Very well crafter product at not too bad a price. I was very pleased and satisfied with the outcome of this product and the response I received from the guests I had who shared it with me.
Laura P.
Romulus , MI
I’m not a heavy drinker, but I felt as if this product didn’t taste as well with juices as other vodkas that I prefer. It was kind of disappointing that I didn’t like the drink as other tend to.
Courtney C.
Broomes Is, MD
Skyy is a solid vodka choice! Strong enough without overpowering mixed drinks and smooth enough to drink on its own! I prefer Skyy’s taste to many other brands and definitely recommend it!
FALLON F.
Long Beach, CA
This just SCREAMS college to me. For a cheap, easy-grab vodka this is a solid choice. It has a little bitter taste if you were to take a shot, but works wonderful as a mixed drink. Cheers!
Rene D.
New Orleans , LA
Skyy is wonderful for entertaining: holds up for brunch drinks like a Bloody Mary, and enough bite when used for cocktails, especially if you’re making a large batch for a signature drink.
Alannah D.
Monrovia, CA
Goes down so easy and is perfect to mix with any of your favorite flavors. My go to when having friends and family over. My favorite drink is a dirty martini and this is my favorite choice
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.