BY SKYY

Gracin J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love this stuff! There is nothing like the light flavor and rich results. This stuff is legit and I'd recommend to anyone looking for an absolutely excellent vodka!
Kaylan E.
Forest Park, GA
very smooth and gets the job done in as few shots as possible, mixes well with juices and makes great cocktails. A go-to when the liquor store is out of my usual.
Sam L.
DuBois, PA
Love this! Easy way to get a decent fuzz without breaking the bank! I like adding this to orange/pineapple juice, energy drinks, even Sprite goes well with this vodka.
Kristen N.
Southampton , NJ
Great for the price. A good mixer vodka and extremely affordable. Can't go wrong and can get it at most liquor stores. Excited to try some of the infused flavors.
AshleyMae L.
Kailua
I like it!! With me holding down my liquor very well, I could drink this throughout the night. It just has a bold vodka taste. I want to try the flavored ones out. I would buy again.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This stuff tastes terrible. Ive had cheaper vodka that wasnt this horrible. Will leave you with a nasty hangover! Just thinking about sky makes me a little queezy
jazmine d.
Los Angeles
I like to use this to mix drinks. Vodka isn't my go to drink but its nice to get messed up once in awhile 😊oh. And i love when my cousin uses vodka and gummy bears
Viridiana G.
Fishers, IN
I mainly use this vodka to make screwdrivers. So the taste of the vodka is over powered by the orange juice. it does the job but I never tried it straight without mixing.
Paige M.
Xenia, OH
It's very smooth, no strong taste. It's affordable for great alcohol. you get what you pay for you. I've been choosing this brand for a long time. It's delicious!
Andrew B.
Las vegas, NV
Skyy is pretty smooth, usually chill it to make it easier on the shot. Mixes well, has more of a bite to it, not as silky as Ciroc etc. but better than Grey Goose.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.