BY SKYY

Cheryl N.
Escondido
Sky vodka is a good mid-priced vodka.  It is smooth and mixes well with juices, soda water and makes a great Bloody Mary.  It is an excellent drink for avoiding the next day hangover.  I would recommend Skyy Vodka for use as your everyday spirit fir both its price point and quality.
Andrea T.
Phoenix
Overall good taste , not to expensive actually kinda cheap, and comes in a bunch of different flavors , also has a higher alcohol level than other brands in it's price rang
Aleine P.
Anaheim
Very strong!!! It’s too harsh for just a shot. Very good with pineapple or mango juice and Coca Cola. Great for the weekend with friends and family.
Kate O.
Very smooth Vodka.  Great addition to any beverage I bought it at jewel osco where the price compares to other stores. I like it.  I would buy it again.  I like it better than most brands priced good as well.  I am satisfied with this product overall and I think you would be too
Sarah V.
Skyy vodka is a great smooth versatile vodka to use for mixed drinks. I use it for many mixed drinks using both juice and soda and it also makes as well with other Liquors.
Shelby B.
Louisville, KY
Reasonably priced. Perfect for mixed drinks, does not burn. I usually get it from the local liquor store but it is available in most stores I have been to. Compared to other vodkas in this price range it is very good. I would buy again. The flavored ones are good if you like to drink it straight.
Missy T.
I'm not a huge fan of vodka by itself, but Skyy Vodka is pretty tasty. I would recommend this vodka and purchase it again. It is a great mixer and great for shots as well!
lolaloutori2 R.
Fairfax Station, VA
Skyy Vodka . I love a dirty martini with extra olives and Skyy is my preference. The bottle is unmistakably blue, my husband can’t pickup the wrong brand. If I’m not in the mood for a martini, Skyy mixes well with just about anything we have on hand, including ice. Skyy Vodka
Sara L.
Mosinee, WI
Skyy Vodka is a smooth tasting vodka.  I bought it when I couldn't get what I normally buy.  It was a pleasant surprise.  You can tell that it is filtered multiply times.  I thought it was a bit pricey for the quality.  I probably won't buy it again unless I'm in a jam.
Breanna R.
Arlington, TX
Skyy vodka is the best. It has great taste and a smooth feeling going down. This is another drink that you can mix with a beverage of your choice and enjoy every sip of it.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.