BY SKYY

Angelica R.
San Diego , CA
Love to mix this with cranberry juice one of my favorites on nights out. With orange juice it taste great too I'm not much of a vodka person but this one I really like.
Julie L.
This is a very tasty vodka, it's not my usual, but my friend who keeps our pets when we are out of town prefers SKYY, so I do buy it frequently for her, very affordable
Norayma M.
Bronx, NY
Not my favorite vodka at this price range. I feel like its more about the bottle than the vodka itself. I usually will get this if tito's or ketel one is not available.
Katressa M.
PINK HILL, NC
great vodka, drink the whole bottle alone lol make sure to get a redbull it's amazing together 😉 affordable it's pretty good compared to others. repeat consumer love it
Danielle P.
Knightdale, NC
I use to drink this when I would go out in college! It's one of the best vodkas to use for mix drinks without spending too much money! It's smooth a pleasure to drink!
Viviana E.
Chico, CA
Not a big fan of the taste but mixed it's really good. Pretty affordable and has a lot for the price in my opinion. Will get the job done of you're trying to get drunk
Blake M.
Zionsville , IN
A great vodka at an Amazing price! This vodka was my favorite all throughout college and still drink it today. The taste is better than most and they have nice flavors too.
Jennifer O.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I always feel really cool drinking this, I never go out of my way to get It but I always drink it if it's there but that might have to change because it really is good.
Krista M.
Tallahassee, FL
I love skyy vodka, its so crisp and delicious. Mixes well with anything. The pineapple upside down shot with it as well as making a bloody mary with it id beyond amaxing.
Whitley M.
It is surprisingly smooth to be, well, Vodka. Perfect for shots or a mix drink. Definitely a higher end brand but if you want a good quality tasting vodka, this is it.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.