BY SKYY

Chasity E.
Lemoore, CA
This vodka taste like death. If you want to regret everything you did last night, go ahead and drink it. If you're looking for something that taste good.. definitely do not buy this.
Veronica R.
Simi Valley
I love skyy vodka! It tastes great and has such a sleek look! I am definitely a repeat customer and love the price! I usually buy it at liquor stores! I will keep buying skyy vodka!
Jocelyn F.
Skyy Vodka is by far one of the best vodka's I've tried. I usually purchase it from Lee's discount liquor. I try other's but always go back due to it's fair price and great quality.
Amos F.
Independence, MO
Very tasty vodka. But for the price it may be just a bit overpriced. Very good for parties and entertainment purposes for wanting to look high class. But I'd choose a cheaper brand for personal consumption.
Trevor B.
Mankato
Not as good as Tito’s, but definitely a step below. I will choose this if it is on sale or is a good deal. I typically will mix this with more sugary drinks to mask the vodka taste.
Tanya L.
West Allis, WI
Has to be chilled before drinking otherwise the taste isn't too well. Yes it's affordable. Compares good to same quality vodka. Not much of a smooth taste but it gets the job done!
Anzu H.
I like it.  It's a smooth vodka that's not too expensive and it's not super rubbing alcohol esque like some other cheaper brands.  I buy this a fair amount for my bloody mary's.
Christi H.
Naples
I found my drink to be smooth, not overwhelming or harsh. The purchase price is ideal and not to expensive. I was no disappointed at all by the taste. I purchased this at Winn Dixie.
Victoria M.
Norman, OK
Overall pretty good... if you want an affordable vodka I would say this one or pinnacle are your best bets. I have probably bought it ten times and it's always good and mixes well!
Shanita C.
Columbus
I use this vodka when I have gatherings at my house and I purchase different mixers to make cocktails. I've purchased it on several occasions because it's so  affordable.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.