BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Robyn B.
It's ok... I purchased the regular vodka, not the flavored. Honestly I just was not impressed. Reminded me of high school or college... before we knew what good liquor was lol. I would not plan to purchase this again. Skyy Vodka
Amber H.
I love this brand! I have never tried any of the flavored vodkas but im sure i will try them some time soon. I drink my vodka slow so my bottles last me a while and this is a strong vodka so it last me extra long! Keep up the great work skyy!
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Most people who drink Skyy drink it exclusively. This is a good vodka for the price. I wouldn't say it's high end, but it's definitely in the top 10 which for Vodka the competition is steep. This one is priced just right and available mostly everywhere.
Ashleigh L.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is skyy vodka. This product is very smooth. It compares to other alternatives because now brisk and smooth this product is. I bought this product at the liquor store? I am overall satisfied with this product. I would recommend to others.
Janelle G.
Madera, CA
One of the three vodka's I buy for a party, get together or just having a drinking for myself. It has a great taste and very versatile. My favorite way to use this is to soak gummy bears with this and eating them. But you can't go wrong with just doing shots!
Brii M.
Orlando, FL
Its a pretty decent Vodka when youre on a budget. I usually use it to mix into drinks when I have parties. The taste is average, not the best, but not the worst either. I usually buy it from my local liquor store. I'll definitely buy it again.
Vanessa J.
Jacksonville
This is not very good, even for cheap vodka. We tried everything to make this go down, but no mixture made this taste decent. I have it 2 stars because you can get a lot of vodka for a small price and I do like some of Skyy's flavored vodka.
Alex R.
Pearland , TX
Best vodka ever. It goes down so smooth and is great to mix drinks with. It is a little pricey so I normally go with titos but if I'm ever feeling like splurging I'll go for the Sky vodka just because it's so smooth especially when chilled.
Diana S.
Miami Beach, FL
I really enjoy it. There is a very faint bitterness on the finish that quickly fades but it doesn’t impact my enjoyment of the vodka. It’s very smooth and easy to drink with no burn.
Tiara C.
La Vergne, TN
It has a very smooth taste. It also goes well with almost anything if you are into mixing drinks. It is a very strong vodka and has that burning liquor sensation if you drink it straight. I would definitely recommend trying it if you have not.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.