BY SKYY

raichel j.
Smoothest vodka I've had that isn't "craft local vodka". If I'm going to buy big brand vodka sky is the only option for me. Plus the bottle design is sexy and looks great on my shelf.
Rachael S.
This is my favorite vodka! Very smooth. Mixes very well. I personally think it’s pretty affordable as I feel some of the cheaper vodkas are very harsh. I get mine at the liquor store.
The W.
Have had a bad experience with this brand and I don't find it smooth. Others may disagree and like it but it just is not for me. Affordable but I would recommend something else.
Caitlin N.
Oak Grove, KY
I love the taste. It's smooth and doesn't burn like normal bottles. The price is pretty reasonable and something I will buy again. I am excited to try the flavors and check those out.
Daisha H.
Southfield, MI
Skyy Vodka is a vodka that will get the job done, I think it is great for a punch or mixed drinks but when I have drank too much I have experienced hangover symptoms. It defintely does not compare to other brands like Titos, Grey Goose or Kettle One.
Eve W.
Long Beach, CA
Smooth vodka! Easy to take in and you rarely get hangover the next dat. Highly recommended! The packaging is sleek and stylish. Easy to purchase at many supermarkets and liquor store.
Noelle F.
It's a decent vodka. It goes down smooth. Great for using in mixed drinks!
It's not too expensive. I will purchase it once in a blue moon. It's available at probably all liquor stores.
derri r.
Well, its vodka haha. But it isn't terribly smooth and it's a decent price. I prefer to buy Skyy rather than cheaper alternatives because the taste isn't as strong in mixed drinks.
April R.
brooklyn, NY
I don't normally drink vodka but this is always my first choice for it. I either drink this straight or mix it with orange juice lol It's very affordable and pretty smooth going down.
Trevor B.
Mankato
Not as good as Tito’s, but definitely a step below. I will choose this if it is on sale or is a good deal. I typically will mix this with more sugary drinks to mask the vodka taste.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.