BY SKYY

Patience H.
Saint Paul, MN
this is a good everyday liquor. i love to mix it with my pineapple juice and a splash of cranberry juice. i only had this a few times and it did the job successfully. i would buy it again
Caitlin L.
Perry
This vodka doesn't even taste like vodka! Its smooth, and doesn't burn when its going down. This vodka is one of the best, but the price point not so much. I would recommend this product.
Shea O.
It leaves a burn in your chest but that just means it is really good ! I love the taste of it. I would but it again. I just started drinking but this is one of my favorites already.
Amanda H.
Bath, MI
I don't even prefer vodka but this is great in a mixed drink! Bought at local mom and pop store and it's definitely affordable but has a higher end taste (no permanent marker aftertaste!)
Sheila G.
BENTON
This vodka is perfectly fine for mixing but is too harsh for the vodka shots we sometimes like to do. So, Yes I recommend for mixed drinks only. I have purchased multiple times.
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This is a must have for any home bar. It is a great tasting vodka that is very smooth. I’ve drank the for years and will continue to buy. It’s a great value for the price point and I highly recommend it!
Krystal S.
This is usually the vodka I see when I'm on vacations in the Caribbean so I always request it. It's also a vodka that is always given as a gift around the holidays. I really enjoy it.
Colleen O.
Racine , WI
Smooth taste and is great on its own and in mixed drinks.  It mixes well with anything from juice to soda to pre-made mixers.  It is an amazing base for a martini.
Alissa L.
Checotah
A strong alcohol smell and taste. Good with a number of mixes. Definitely a go to on a girls night out. I got it from a local liquor store and in a gift bag from a bachelorette party.
Daniel C.
Columbus
Not my favorite vodka but it does the trick. I like it when it is first opened but when it sits in the fridge for a minute at it tends to not be as good which is why I tend to go towards other brands.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.