BY SKYY

Breanna R.
Arlington, TX
Skyy vodka is the best. It has great taste and a smooth feeling going down. This is another drink that you can mix with a beverage of your choice and enjoy every sip of it.
K I.
I love regular skyy vodka, you can mix it with just about anything. It is very affordable. There isn't any improvement needed for regular sky vodka. It always meets my expectations! I would definitely buy again!
Tylyn M.
Portland, TN
Great taste with a little kick. Great in mixed drinks or by itself. Throw this in with some sprite and frozen berries and you have a great drink to sip on all night long.
Maggie B.
Kansas City, MO
As far as mid-shelf vodkas, which I'm usually very skeptical of, go, Skyy is not a bad option! There's still a bit of a burn, but it goes down smoother than several of the comparably-priced brands. The price is decent, even on a college student's budget, and I love the variety of flavors available!
April N.
Forest Lake
Being honest, I cannot stomach Skyy vodka. I don’t know what it is or why, I just can’t stand it. It tastes like bottom shelf vodka with a higher price tag. With that being said, there is not a single drink you can make with this that you will not be tasting rubbing alcohol the entire time. If you can, definitely pass on this.
Kaelin C.
Haymarket, VA
This is definitely one of the smoother vodkas that I have tasted. Not only is it a good vodka, but the bottle also looks like a good one to keep on the shelf. As far as higher-end spirits go, it definitely has a lower cost. I would definitely buy again, and I like how they have fun flavors as well!
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
Skyy Vodka is super harsh. It gives me the worst burn in my chest. It is was too expensive to be such a cheap quality. Burnett's or even Heaven Hill is a better purchase than Skyy. It has the same burn as cheap liquor but costs a lot more. I will not purchase again unless it is at a discontinued price.
Elizabeth D.
Lynnfield
Great to mix with juice if you want to let loose a little! I don’t drink often so I don’t always go for this. But when I want to let loose and have fun, this is my go to
Alyssa Y.
Love this! Always my go to. This is the vodka that I got for my family for my graduation party and it was a total hit with everyone of all ages drinking and enjoying it.
Grace K.
Duluth
I don't like vodka, but I've had my fair share of Skyy. I don't like mixing my drinks with juice or soda because that just increases amount I have to drink, so most of the time, I take shots. These are easy to shoot back, so that's why I'm giving these four stars. The price is also very friendly.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.