BY SKYY

Celeste P.
Las Vegas
Best vodka to mix with, usually my go to when I'm having get togethers! Super smooth and isn't super expensive. I will continue buying this brand for sure. I also recommend it to all of my friends!
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love a good vodka! Especially one that an be great mix with so many mixes or juices! SKY HAS ALWAYS been my go to vodka for parties or get togethers! You can find it anywhere and its a great price point!
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
In it's beautiful blue bottle it is a great choice for making cocktails at a dinner party. This vodka is smooth and has a great flavor. It is more expensive than other vodkas, but you get what you pay for.
Danielle H.
Smooth, beautifully packaged and branded and a good buy. Especially if you buy the big bottle!
Love the majority of flavors, but I wish it were a tad smoother for my martinis which I love dirty
Kelsey C.
Skyy is my go to vodka! I use it to make Moscow mules 😋 Its easily found; I purchased at my local liquor store. I've tried other vodkas and for the price and smoothness this vodka can't be beat!
Christina B.
Lucama
Very smooth tasting vodka! It’s great to drink in mixes and even better drinking it straight. It has a very smooth and crisp taste! Definitely a go to for me to purchase and drink with friends!
Davida H.
Youngstown, OH
Clean smooth use it in all my mixed drinks I always check the menu when we are out and if it's on hand request it in my drinks mixes well in my cocktails no funny after taste I think it's a decent price you can usually taste cheap vodka in drinks this has a great taste
Mikayla K.
I love skyy vodka! It is my favorite! With its pristine look and taste it speaks for itself as the number one choice for vodka! It's great to mix with Kool-Aid or sprite! I would definitely recommend!
Rizzy V.
One of my budget go to Vodka's. Skyy is good for mixing drinks! It's not as smooth as Cirov but they have some great flavors and infusions pre made that will go well with your fruit juices and other mxes.
Bailey P.
Redmond
Mixes perfect with any lemon lime pop, fruit juices, even great with tea's. Goes down smooth and doesn't have a nasty BITE to it., also doesnt kill the wallet. I would 10/10 recommend.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.