BY SKYY

Jen C.
Ontario, CA
I love that I can buy this brand of vodka at Costco and other wholesalers. It's not super expensive AT ALL and it goes with everything. It's not like rubbin alcohol, it goes down smooth and tastes great!
Aj B.
Englishtown, NJ
This vodka as expected is high class and filled with a high quality feel and finish, with that said I find it overly expensive for something that generally I would prefer mixed with a sweet juice.
Janelle D.
Orangevale, CA
Celebrated my 21 birthday with this stuff! Let's just say I didn't even make it out! This stuff is pretty strong doesn't taste as good as som other vodkas but with a good chaser it's not horrible.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love a good vodka! Especially one that an be great mix with so many mixes or juices! SKY HAS ALWAYS been my go to vodka for parties or get togethers! You can find it anywhere and its a great price point!
Jody g.
Goodyear, AZ
My all time favorite vodka.  Skyy is very affordable yet gives you a high class taste.  My liquor cabinet is sure to always have a bottle of Skyy in it.  I am not big on the different flavors, but that is a personal choice not because of the product itself.
Theresa C.
San Antonio, TX
It has a crisp, neutral taste that makes it great alone or mixed! I like it served very cold and with ice, but I like all my alcohol like that! Good choice if you can't afford higher priced vodka!
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
In it's beautiful blue bottle it is a great choice for making cocktails at a dinner party. This vodka is smooth and has a great flavor. It is more expensive than other vodkas, but you get what you pay for.
Kelsey H.
Newberry, SC
Smooth and crisp taste, mixes extremely well no harsh after burn. Used this particularly to mix with sweet and sour mix, resulted in quite a delicious beverage with just the right amount of kick
Davida H.
Youngstown, OH
Clean smooth use it in all my mixed drinks I always check the menu when we are out and if it's on hand request it in my drinks mixes well in my cocktails no funny after taste I think it's a decent price you can usually taste cheap vodka in drinks this has a great taste
Danielle H.
Smooth, beautifully packaged and branded and a good buy. Especially if you buy the big bottle!
Love the majority of flavors, but I wish it were a tad smoother for my martinis which I love dirty
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.