BY SKYY

Arnae F.
Pearland, TX
Your typical or average vodka. Nothing to write home about honestly. It’s priced pretty good and it’s not harsh. It’s really just blah. That’s the best way to describe it. Be prepared for a hangover also!
Rachel K.
Growing up barely 21 Skyy was my favorite. Although in honesty I haven't drank it in years. I would still recommend it though. It sells at all local liquor stores in Michigan and it's not super expensive.
Jessie S.
Not bad, not great.  Good if mixed with other things.  I bought it from a liquor store.  Better than the cheap alcohol I usually get but kind of pricy for a college student budget.
Marinna S.
Omaha
Taste wasn't very memorable however it was inexpensive. It didn't have an unpleasant bite to it, I would drink this again if it was offered to me at a party or gifted to me but I wouldn't purchase it again. I prefer other vodkas to the taste of this.
Venis T.
Manhattan, KS
Skyy Vodka is for someone who has an high tolerance for alcohol. While it is pricey and affordable, the taste to me was too alcoholly. The best thing to get over the taste is to chase it down with juice.
Kelly R.
Castle Rock, CO
Skyy Vodka has a smooth taste and is great as a mixer. I regularly purchase this brand and it never disappoints. I find I don't need to hide a bitter taste but enjoy the vodka taste as part of my drink.
Angelique F.
Orlando, FL
Great quality all around vodka. I normally use this to make mixed drinks. The different flavors available (there are quite a few) are also great for making a number of fruity mixed drinks and cocktails.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I would venture to say this is one of the better vodkas out there. It is great for mixing all sorts of drinks. I have bought this brand numerous times and will continue to with the great price. Would Recommend.
Emily D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite vodka brands. It is just so easy to mix with and isn't very strong (or at least it doesn't taste very strong). Not only does it taste fantastic, it's very reasonably priced!
Chelsea H.
Decatur
Crisp and smooth. Easy to drink and refreshing to shoot. Affordable and easy to find. Repeat customer and will continue to buy. Delicious flavor that I enjoy. Better than other vodka. I will buy again.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.