BY SKYY

Kristen B.
Cleveland, OH
There are so many better vodka's for just a tad bit more. This one has such a harsh finish I highly recommend going with a different brand - you won't regret it. It is not a good vodka to drink with water
Arnae F.
Pearland, TX
Your typical or average vodka. Nothing to write home about honestly. It’s priced pretty good and it’s not harsh. It’s really just blah. That’s the best way to describe it. Be prepared for a hangover also!
Celina R.
Rialto, CA
This is the Vodka you use when your broke! It's cheap and good and gets the job done! Great for parties if you need to buy in bulk. Mostly but it at Costco or Food 4 Less. I would definitely buy it again!
Rachel K.
Growing up barely 21 Skyy was my favorite. Although in honesty I haven't drank it in years. I would still recommend it though. It sells at all local liquor stores in Michigan and it's not super expensive.
LINDSAY G.
Love the beautiful blue bottle! As far as vodka goes this is a great choice. Mixes well with soda & lime and also with Red Bull. It's affordable compared to some other brands. Really enjoyed Absolut vodka! I was definitely satisfied and will drink this vodka again and purchase it.
Jessie S.
Not bad, not great.  Good if mixed with other things.  I bought it from a liquor store.  Better than the cheap alcohol I usually get but kind of pricy for a college student budget.
Kayla D.
Asheville, NC
Great tasting vodka!! It goes down smooth & is not harsh to drink by itself but is also is great to use as a mixer! It is very affordable & is defiantly a repeat purchase!! I highly recommend this vodka !
Angelique F.
Orlando, FL
Great quality all around vodka. I normally use this to make mixed drinks. The different flavors available (there are quite a few) are also great for making a number of fruity mixed drinks and cocktails.
Viviana L.
Grand Island , NY
Best vodka ever! Super smooth and I never wake up with a headache. It dies not taste like rubbing alcohol at all like others and super affordable. Love yo mix it with cranberry juice or pineapple juice,.
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
When I was a party animal this was perfect for any occasion. Specs in my hometown was the go to spot. The flavor stands out. Not too stein but gives you the satisfaction. Would buy it again when I give birth lol.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.