BY SKYY

Krys R.
Athens, AL
This is a great vodka! I really think you cannot go wrong showing up to any get together with friends or coworkers. It's not too expensive but also not the bottom shelf. No one will negatively judge you for this!
Kirbylynn W.
Marysville, MI
Pretty basic vodka for it's price point. Not too much of a burn, and mixes pretty seamlessly with most juices and sodas. Good for a housewarming or dinner party as a gift if you aren't trying to break the bank.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Definitely cannot go wrong with Skyy original. Always buy at total wine & more. Decently priced. If you get it at ABC usually comes with a small cranberry. Will always buy as it is my go to. Affordable and delicious!
Aleshea O.
Waynesboro, VA
So smooth and crisp! This is definitely a go-to for me. I'm not a shot taker, but I could take shots of this straight any day. But I like it best mixed with cranberry juice. I normally buy it at any ABC store.
Bobbi H.
Sherman, TX
They’re vanilla vodka is my favorite. It’s great to add to almost any fruity mix drink, I love it with vodka cranberry’s! It’s also really good to drink on it’s own if you’re really just trying to get tore up.
Zakiya M.
Browns Mills, NJ
I really don’t like the taste of this has a very strong after taste but if ur trying to get tipsy quick this would be the drink for you to have if u don’t like the taste just use lemon and salt and ull be fine
Ambur V.
Frankfort
Great to use for mixed drinks!! Love it with lemonade! One of the best vodkas I’ve had! It’s affordable and can get it anywhere. This is my go to vodka when. I would definitely buy it again!! So happy with it!!
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
You can tell that this is a pure alcohol product. It tastes best with cranberry juice or red bull. I think it's better than some of the other brands. It is pricey but so are all alcohol products. I am satisfied.
Sarah E.
Lawton, MI
Not a bad price at all, and gets the job done. I'm not entirely sure how the infused versions taste, but the original is good enough..... so I'm sure those are good too. I'm sure I'll be buying this again.
Aiyana M.
Decent vodka decent price. I prefer this for mixing drinks rather than taking it in straight shots. I've had it multiple times, add a little soda and lemonade and it's great, def buy if you like mixed drinks
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.