BY SKYY

Marissa O.
Landover Hls, MD
In not a fan of vodka at all but the Skyy brand makes it tolerable. Smooth taste and great on the rocks with a few olives. I can find it at an affordable price in most of my local liquor stores. Great for cocktail parties!
Debra A.
Good vodka for mixed beverages. I don’t find this to be of the quality one might use for vodka tasting/shots, but is adequate for mixing. This is a great value for the quality. I would recommend this product.
Taylor C.
A great liquor option for a great price, great to mix with a variety of drinks. Easy to find at any liquor store, and a great deal compared to more expensive alternatives. Would recommend and purchase again.
Jordan W.
San Jose, CA
Sky is at a lower price point so I get it when I know it will be used for mixed drinks. I prefer the non flavored options although they are all very affordable. Overall satisfied with the sky flavors I have tired.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
One of my favorite vodka brands. Smooth enough to drink it straight and silky enough to mix some drinks. Whatever you like, the Skky will brighten up the night. 😊
Cheyanne W.
Tulsa
Skyy is a great vodka to mix with orange juice or sunny d (to make a screw driver) and even pineapple juice! when mixed or not it's easy going down & tastes great! you can get it at any liquor store or bar!
Chelsea P.
Tampa, FL
Perfect price point for a really smooth vodka. I love drinking this when you want to be a little “bougier” than normal. I love that they have all size bottles so it can be perfect for any type of occasion.
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
Classic vodka. Comes in a beautiful bottle. Great price for a quality product. Delicious with some water and lime juice. It is very affordable for the quality. I would definitely recommend to all my friends
Taylor N.
One of my favorite vodkas! Goes with many drinks and always has an array of different flavors. Easy to find in local grocery stores. Isn't my first choice but definitely a close runner up. Would buy again.
Arielle P.
Skokie, IL
I like this vodka! I would have to say that Skyy has a better selection of flavored vodkas, but this is also good. I wouldn't usually have this brand on the rocks but it is always good in a mixed beverage.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.