BY SKYY

Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
You can tell that this is a pure alcohol product. It tastes best with cranberry juice or red bull. I think it's better than some of the other brands. It is pricey but so are all alcohol products. I am satisfied.
Adam F.
Williamsville, NY
This vodka I would say is generally not he cheaper end at most stores I go to and love that! It’s definitely the brand I would bring to a party and share with others. Isn’t super smooth, but great for mixing!
Krys R.
Athens, AL
This is a great vodka! I really think you cannot go wrong showing up to any get together with friends or coworkers. It's not too expensive but also not the bottom shelf. No one will negatively judge you for this!
Melanie T.
SKYY is and upgrade. I consider this a "nicer" vodka because I'm a college student. I get it from costco and it still isn't a bad price but I really like SKYY over the other similarly priced or cheaper vodkas.
Alexx S.
Carlsbad, CA
YES! Yes! Yes! I use this for my Jell-O shots and for my drunk gummies. I’ve tried others but this by far has gotten the best feedback from friends and family when I use it for treats. Definitely recommend it!
Darby R.
Searcy, AR
Pretty good vodka. I love the blue bottle. It's not too expensive, and goes down east. I prefer higher end brands, but this one is good. It's great in mixers or fruity drinks. I would recommend it for parties.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Definitely cannot go wrong with Skyy original. Always buy at total wine & more. Decently priced. If you get it at ABC usually comes with a small cranberry. Will always buy as it is my go to. Affordable and delicious!
Ambur V.
Frankfort
Great to use for mixed drinks!! Love it with lemonade! One of the best vodkas I’ve had! It’s affordable and can get it anywhere. This is my go to vodka when. I would definitely buy it again!! So happy with it!!
Bobbi H.
Sherman, TX
They’re vanilla vodka is my favorite. It’s great to add to almost any fruity mix drink, I love it with vodka cranberry’s! It’s also really good to drink on it’s own if you’re really just trying to get tore up.
Zakiya M.
Browns Mills, NJ
I really don’t like the taste of this has a very strong after taste but if ur trying to get tipsy quick this would be the drink for you to have if u don’t like the taste just use lemon and salt and ull be fine
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.