BY SKYY

Stephanie B.
Tempe, AZ
I like this vodka. It is pretty inexpensive for the quality of the drink. I usually mix it with pineapple juice because I can't drink it straight. I will continue to buy this brand. I also recommend it for others.
Linda L.
Garland, TX
Skyy Vodka is another good mixing drink. The only thing I don’t like is that it gives me a headache the next day if I consume to much of it. Overall, it’s a great mixing drink and I would recommend to other people.
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
No vodka is going to be great but this one just isn't good to me. It's not very good mixed with things because it's so strong and it's definitely not good by itself. Wouldn't buy again, especially for the price.
Heather W.
Nicholasville, KY
One of the only kinds of vodka that I can actually tolerate! Haha! Not too harsh and the price isn't bad either. I usually get it at a little local liquor mart near my house. I would definitely recommend to others.
Mackenzie R.
Comstock Park, MI
Great vodka for a good price, pick it up at Meijer or any liquor store! Perfect for mixed drinks or shots, very good quality vodka. Would definitely buy again and recommend to others. Also have a variety of flavors
Erica P.
Not my favorite but the price of it is good. It personally leaves a weird aftertaste that is less than desirable. I used to purchase this when I was in college and did not know much about different vodka brands.
Darby R.
Searcy, AR
Pretty good vodka. I love the blue bottle. It's not too expensive, and goes down east. I prefer higher end brands, but this one is good. It's great in mixers or fruity drinks. I would recommend it for parties.
Tiffany A.
Excellent taste and mixes well with juices for sublime cocktails. I like to pop in the freezer for a couple hours prior. I prefer the taste to absolut. A very good product. Packaging is a little bland though.
Ambur V.
Frankfort
Great to use for mixed drinks!! Love it with lemonade! One of the best vodkas I’ve had! It’s affordable and can get it anywhere. This is my go to vodka when. I would definitely buy it again!! So happy with it!!
Kandyce H.
This is good, I like it because it's smooth. Gray goose is my gift choice but if I can't have it then this is my other go to. It was also the first vodka I had so I have a bit of good memories with it hahaha.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.