BY SKYY

Carrie S.
Oklahoma
Skyy is my go to vodka for martini’s. It is very affordable. I buy this vodka from my local liquor store. I occasionally will try other vodkas, but I always go back to Skyy. When you have the best don’t settle for the rest.
Kenzie H.
Sioux Falls
Absolutely love this vodka! One of the many vodkas I can drink and genuinely enjoy. By far my one of my favorites. The price point is also another thing I like about this vodka. It’s affordable with still tasting delicious.
Julianna T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Sky vodka is great for mixed drinks. It's different flavors gives you plenty of options. My favorite is the original added to some orange juice or cranberry juice. Sky vodka is definitely a go to for me on a night out.
Noah E.
Gainesville, FL
I mean If you are drinking on a budget I would choose sky vodka over other vodkas but there's nothing special about it and it's not smooth and easy to get down. I would prefer something else instead of buying this again.
Cindy H.
N Hollywood, CA
If you're trying to get the party started no doubt this vodka would do the trick. It was a bit too strong for me but if you put the right mix to it you will like it. I'd definitely buy this again whenever I have a party
Madeline B.
Muskego, WI
This vodka is just like any other i feel like I get a bad hangover with this stuff thou it doesn’t taste to bad and does compare to most alternatives I would buy this vodka again besides the hangover this stuff isn’t bad
Amanda S.
Norman, Ok
Got this from my local liquor store. Price was higher than some others but not unreasonable. Very smoothtaste, mixes well for mixed drinks and is also good for martinis. Overall I was satisfied and would purchase again.
Whitney B.
I am most definitely a vodka girl and to me, this is by far one of the best tasting and most reasonably priced. Very affordable and taste great mixed with what you decide to mix it with! I would most definitely buy again!
Sierra R.
Fletcher, NC
This vodka is super smooth, and I love how there are so many flavors to choose from! Even by itself or as a great addition to summer drinks by the pool or while I'm hosting parties with my friends. Great choice anytime!
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Not a fan, has too much of an alcohol taste to really make a drink enjoyable. I will say that it is on the more affordable end, so if you plan on making a drink with a lot of mixers to mask the taste then you'll be okay.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.