BY SKYY

Sara H.
Waco, TX
Soooo Good! Great for mixing, especially with cranberry juice! Goes down smooth and tastes superior to others! Omgosh I get this every time there’s a get together to attend or party to go to! I highly recommend it!
Ashley E.
Camp lejeune, NC
Great vodka. Works well with literally any drink as any good vodka would. Not too bad of a price for it and I can buy it at any ABC store nearby. It is delicious and I'm always super satisfied when I purchase it.
Mandy C.
Orlando, FL
I've been buying Skyy Vodka for a few years now and it's honestly one of the better liquors I've had. My stomach can get really upset after drinking liquor, but I've found it's less likely when I'm drinking Skyy.
adriana c.
Like this vodka because it's strong but not too strong. It is very affordable, compared to others like it. It can be found in many liquor stores & it's something I purchase regularly since it is good for the price.
Teneze G.
Hyattsville, MD
Got me right where I needed to be. Was strong but tasted great with gummy bears  . It didn't go down smooth though. It doesn't compare to anything else. Cheap vodka is cheap vodka. Overall you get what you pay for.
Amanda B.
Irvine, CA
Not the smoothest vodka I've ever tasted, but not bad either. I don't like taking SKYY in shot form, but creating a cocktail with it is just fine. Plus, it's not that expensive and I really like the blue bottle.
Ashley V.
This is a good vodka. It's not too expensive and is your normal run of the mill mid-grade vodka. There are definitely better ones out there but if you don't want to spend too much money then this will do the trick!
Lauren C.
Dallas, TX
No vodka is going to be great but this one just isn't good to me. It's not very good mixed with things because it's so strong and it's definitely not good by itself. Wouldn't buy again, especially for the price.
Juan M.
Fullerton, CA
This drink is amazing. Such a great taste. The flavors can be mixed but can be enjoyed alone. I bought this at my nearest liquor. It was my first time trying this and I am satisfied. I would recommend this product.
Rebecca D.
Joliet
Great vodka! Taste great with mixed drinks and it isn't to bad on it's own either! It's super affordable too which is a great thing to have in a good vodka! It's available at almost every store that sells alcohol!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.