BY SKYY #5 in Vodka

Alicia M.
Skyy can be iffy. I often will get Skyy as my bottle option at bars when gettin bottle service because it is affordable and runs about $250 total when enjoying it with friends at a table. Compared to others, I get a bit of a hangover when drinking Skyy, but it is a good affordable vodka.
Yajaira C.
Tucson, AZ
Out of all the vodka i have tasted, this is my favorite. There is not a time i dont have this, it is so smooth, has a nice smell and taste, it doesnt taste like rubbing alcohol and it mixes well woth other drinks. I by far have not been able to replace this, although absolut vodka has a mango pineapple and mango habanero, its amazing.
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
Great to make mixed drinks with. Pretty smooth and easy to drink, easy on the wallet too! I can find this at almost every grocery store, liquor store, convenience store, etc.
Brittany G.
Ohhhhhhh skyy vodka! Some of my best nights I won’t ever remember was from drinking this! First time I tried it I knew it was one to keep around! One of my go tos for hangouts with friends! Local abc store always has it so it’s easy to find here. Completely satisfied with it! Go try it now!!
Meagan D.
Youngstown, OH
The taste was there, but there wasn't a real kick back to that I look for in my vodka. I like a little more a kick to my vodka, but the taste isn't over powering like some liquors. It's more affordable than my go-to vodkas though, so if I was looking to save money. I would purchase again.
Dilara A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
My husband stuffed this with cherry Jolly ranchers for my birthday couple years back. I know it sounds gross but it was the most amazing flavor! I drank it right out of the bottle all night long LOL 😁 I think this is a great brand to check out, the price isn’t outrageous and it tastes good.
Kelsey D.
Waller, TX
To me a little over rated. For the price, it's not that fantastic. I could buy cheaper vodka and it tastes almost the exact same. I would choose Smirnoff over this brand next time. Probably won't buy again. I have it four stars because ummm it's vodka. And everyone loves vodka regardless.
Jessica G.
Smooth, clean taste. Smooth and easy to drink. Great for entertaining a crowd for the price! Recommended for hosting small get together or to keep in supply. Great for mixing too! Purchased on occasion.
Stephanie A.
Camden
Skyy vodka is a smooth liquor that can be mixed with many different juices/mixes or just by itself.  I personally like it mixed with cranberry or cran-grape, but the sky's the limit with this one.  This is my only choice of vodka because the price is worth the satisfaction.
Shanice M.
My typical drink on a night out. I like to chase it with pineapple juice or orange juice. Its quite delicious . Compared to alternatives its one of my top 5 but not my favorite. Im a repeat consumer and yes I would buy it again the price isn't too expensive which is awesome.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.