BY SKYY

joz p.
the best vodka to bring to parties, eapecially when you know youre gonna get wasted. cheap but not bottom shelf, easy to shoot or to chase. not my favorite vodka for cocktails by any means, but hey... in the end vodkas vodka.
Julianna T.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Sky vodka is great for mixed drinks. It's different flavors gives you plenty of options. My favorite is the original added to some orange juice or cranberry juice. Sky vodka is definitely a go to for me on a night out.
Chanti D.
Roslindale, MA
Skyy is your basic vodka I think. Its one that is first on the list when buying at a "new" to the vodka age. I have purchased this a few times but not of late. Its not on my fav list but it works well when mixed.
Cindy H.
N Hollywood, CA
If you're trying to get the party started no doubt this vodka would do the trick. It was a bit too strong for me but if you put the right mix to it you will like it. I'd definitely buy this again whenever I have a party
Addie E.
Spooner, WI
For the price, this vodka is my favorite. Most vodkas that are less than $20/bottle tend have a lot of burn, but this brand definitely is the best. While it isn't too shelf, it is definitely the best taste for the least money.
Amanda S.
Norman, Ok
Got this from my local liquor store. Price was higher than some others but not unreasonable. Very smoothtaste, mixes well for mixed drinks and is also good for martinis. Overall I was satisfied and would purchase again.
Mercedes L.
Smooth and enjoyable. Worth the purchase. I'd recommend this vodka if you're not looking to spend a ton of money but still want to get the job done. Goes well in a mixed drink or as a shot if you're feeling adventurous.
Noah E.
Gainesville, FL
I mean If you are drinking on a budget I would choose sky vodka over other vodkas but there's nothing special about it and it's not smooth and easy to get down. I would prefer something else instead of buying this again.
Sabrina T.
Sparta, MI
Not great. I wouldn't recommend. If you want to get drunk on a budget this will get you there but I think there are better options. This is not smooth at all. Think of a baby eating a lemon, that's what you get with this.
Tiffany M.
Star Tannery, VA
It was very smooth vodka and goes down easily. I've only had it once but enjoyed it while it lasted. It's a little on the pricey side but worth it, if I'm spending that money on liquor it's gonna be something better than vodka!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.