BY SKYY

Mercedes L.
Smooth and enjoyable. Worth the purchase. I'd recommend this vodka if you're not looking to spend a ton of money but still want to get the job done. Goes well in a mixed drink or as a shot if you're feeling adventurous.
Cindy H.
N Hollywood, CA
If you're trying to get the party started no doubt this vodka would do the trick. It was a bit too strong for me but if you put the right mix to it you will like it. I'd definitely buy this again whenever I have a party
Michelle R.
Richland, MS
Skyy Vodka is a well known name for good reason. Excellent vodka at a great price point. Taste great and is smooth. Mixes well or on the rocks. Packaging is perfect-everyone knows that blue bottle. I highly recommend it!
Amanda S.
Norman, Ok
Got this from my local liquor store. Price was higher than some others but not unreasonable. Very smoothtaste, mixes well for mixed drinks and is also good for martinis. Overall I was satisfied and would purchase again.
joz p.
the best vodka to bring to parties, eapecially when you know youre gonna get wasted. cheap but not bottom shelf, easy to shoot or to chase. not my favorite vodka for cocktails by any means, but hey... in the end vodkas vodka.
Valerie T.
Gaston, OR
Ohhh man let me talk about sky vodka! Okay this literally makes me so drunk within maybe 3 shots! Any vodka hits me so hard that when I threw a house party, I was the one that was really really messed up! One of the best vodka for anyways 21st
Chanti D.
Roslindale, MA
Skyy is your basic vodka I think. Its one that is first on the list when buying at a "new" to the vodka age. I have purchased this a few times but not of late. Its not on my fav list but it works well when mixed.
Sierra R.
Fletcher, NC
This vodka is super smooth, and I love how there are so many flavors to choose from! Even by itself or as a great addition to summer drinks by the pool or while I'm hosting parties with my friends. Great choice anytime!
Sabrina T.
Sparta, MI
Not great. I wouldn't recommend. If you want to get drunk on a budget this will get you there but I think there are better options. This is not smooth at all. Think of a baby eating a lemon, that's what you get with this.
Jenni T.
Mohnton, PA
I like sky in general. There are a lot of flavors to choose from, my favorite is the cranberry one. I drink it in the summer because it's refreshing. Goes really well in cranberry juice, sprite, apple juice or club soda.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.