BY SKYY

Sydney P.
Nashville
This is a classic vodka. Mixes well with anything and has a good price point. Not too cheap but nice enough to be able to pull out at a party. Definitely a budget vodka but is worth it for a fun night out.
Jade C.
Pekin, IL
An affordable vodka with a great taste. It’s available at most places where you find alcohol.  The bottle is simple and chic.  It’s a good value considering how affordable it is and it taste so great. It mixes well with your preffered choice of juice/soda. I would definitely reccomend for your next party.
Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
Who doesn't enjoy a nice, tasty cocktail when relaxing at home, with friends, at dinner, or while enjoying a night out? I love trying new drinks. Depending on my mood, I like sweet, sour, dry, and even simple drinks. I've found that Skyy vodka is one of the best choices to mix with just about anything to create the perfect drink! Weather I'm using it to make the perfect Martini, (with extra olives!) Or if I'm making jello shots for a party, or I'm mixing it with my favorite energy drink to get energized before and during a night out with my friends, it always adds the perfect flavor. Its smooth, and mixes with just about anything to create a drink to fit any taste or ocassion.

I have used Skyy Vodka to create a variety of drinks and shots. There are so many possibilites, simple, affordable, and easy to make drinks, using Skyy Vodka. Here are a few of my favorite recipes using Skyy Vodka.

Skittles flavored Vodka:
Buy 1 or 2 large (family sized) bags of Skittles.
You will need 8-10 quart sized mason jars.
You start by using a zip lock bag to separate the Skittles by color.
Next, depending on how sweet you want the final drink to be you, add 1/2 cup to 1 cup of the sorted Skittles to a mason jar.
Next, you fill the remainder of the jar with Skyy Vodka, be sure to put the lid on securly, and put it in the refrigerator. It will take a few days for the Skittles to dissolve.
You will need to shake each jar daily, to insure that the Skittles are dissolving and mixing with the Skyy Vodka.
After 3-5 days, once you can see that all the Skittles have dissolved, shake the jar for a few minutes. Then, use a cheese cloth or a mesh strainer to pour the mixture through and insure that its nice and smooth!
Finally, after straining it, put it back in the mason jar. It can be served as shots or mixed with your favorite juice, or soda for a tasty drink!

FROZEN GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS:
fill a freezer safe zip lock bag about 1/2 way with your favorite gummy bears or gummy worms. Then, add enough Skyy Vodka to cover them. Make sure you let out any extra air from the zip lock bag and be sure properly seal it shut.
Next, you put them in the freezer, wait a few days. You will know they are ready when the gummy bears or worms have absorbed all or most of the vodka. They can be eaten like a shot, or added frozen to your favorite drink in place of ice cubes!

JELLO SHOTS:
These are so simple and easy!
You will need plastic shot glasses with lids.
(Be advised, making jello requires that you dissolve the powder in boiling water & then add cold water. When making jello shots, be sure to let the mixture cool after adding the boiling water. The heat could potentially cause the vodka to evaporate and dillute the strength of the vodka)
All you do is follow the directions on the box. However, when the recipe calls for the final, cold water to be added, you replace all or part of the water with vodka. (I personally like to do half and half. If it says to add 2 cups of cold water, I add 1 cup of water and one cup of Vodka)
You simply fill the plastic shot glasses, put the lids on securly, and place them into the refrigerator until they are done!
(jello comes in so many flavors. My favorite jello shots are peach, lemon, blue raspberry, and watermelon!)

So, the possibilities are endless when it comes to using Skyy Vodka to make your favorite drinks. From a classic Martini, a simple drink of Vodka & Orange juice, or an energizing Vodka & RedBull drink. You can create drinks and shots that can be enjoyed by everyone. With the great flavor and smoothness of Skyy Vodka, any way that you decide to drink it will be very delicious. It is also very affordable.
Fernanda S.
Anaheim
the sky was my first vevida that I loved in the world and in the end I will always follow it eleguiendo, agaradesco to the person who took it that night to taste it is delicious
Lindsey A.
New Orleans
The plain vodka is PERFECT for mixed drinks. I always like to put it in a cup of cocoa on a winter night. The blood orange flavor us delicious! If you like that taste.
Brittany C.
I am a Vodka lover through and through! I've tried a couple different brand and Skyy Vodka is definitely one brand that does not disappoint! It goes down smooth, it pairs well and it's reasonably priced! The thing I really like is there are SO many different flavors! Which all make for really delicious mixed drinks!
Angela F.
Baltimore, MD
Mixes well! Can be paired with something like soda water and lime or be taken as a shot. It’s not too harsh alone. It’s affordable and good quality. This is my vodka of choice.
Diana A.
Pacoima , CA
Tastes great in a Bloody Mary. It’s pretty strong but for what other reason would you drink hard liquor? (Lol) Was one of the first vodkas I ever purchased & is very afforable.
Kathy K.
Pharr, TX
This is a good vodka. I prefer the citrus but it works well for mixed drinks or if you want to add your own flavors. Black cherries or blackberries with lime! Refreshing.
Michelle L.
This was the trendy vodka when I was younger so I acted like it was amazing, but really it is a lower quality when being compared to other vodkas at the same price point. It stings the same way a Smirnoff does, but costs twice as much. I would not recommend it if you are looking for a smooth, premium spirit.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.