BY SKYY

DeeDee D.
Carrollton, TX
It gets you messed up , that's why I love it so much , it's affordable not too bad. It gets the job done so it's fine with me . It's great mix it with some cranberry juice and it's okay with me. About 3 shots later I will be good
Cristal🐼 C.
Denver, CO
Gets the job done! A very fun drunk, I had a couple shots and some mixed drinks. Perfect buzz for a kickback, if you really want to get messed up just drink from the bottle! Best way to do it. Know tour limit and drink responsibly!
Holly D.
Seattle
The only vodka I've ever been able to drink straight without a mixer. Is also good mixed and is pretty smooth going down. First time I have purchased and was not disappointed and overall satisfied. Me and my roommate were wasted:)
Jessica V.
No idea what people are talking bout here. It's a solid, middle of the pack vodka, little grainy note, not too much burn or harshness. Its not as good as Green Mark or Russian Standard but not too much to complain. would repurchase for the right occasion
Megan F.
Terre Haute, IN
It isn’t as smooth as some other vodkas but it mixes well! I bought it at Kroger. It isn’t too bad.. for vodka. I would probably buy it again because it isn’t too expensive and gets the job done. It does make some good Jell-O shots!
Kandi C.
Winchester, VA
I love this stuff. It taste good with just about any mixer you want to mix it with. It doesnt have an over barring flavor which is really nice as well. It comes in different flavors to compliment any mixer you want to use as well
Dayna F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Smooth and crisp, one of my favorite vodkas, priced well, appealing bottle and goes well with everything :) yum! Favorite mixers are orange juice or mango juice delicious vodka. Would recommend if you enjoy a nice smooth beverage
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
One of my top 3 vodkas! I for the most part only drink vodka when I drink and this is a staple! Smooth and no weird taste. Purchase at the local liquor store for the most part If you've never tried it, it's definitely worth trying.
Amanda R.
Pretty smooth vodka.  Good tasting. I like it but I'm not one to have vodka by itself.  Just like having vodka in mixed drinks. I would really like to try some of the infusion drinks. I didn't know products like that were available
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
I really enjoy Skyy Vodka. It tastes great, and by that I mean you almost don't taste it in your mixer.  It doesn't have a strong alcohol-y taste, but you still get the full effect of the liquor.  Highly recommended.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.