BY SKYY

Dayna F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Smooth and crisp, one of my favorite vodkas, priced well, appealing bottle and goes well with everything :) yum! Favorite mixers are orange juice or mango juice delicious vodka. Would recommend if you enjoy a nice smooth beverage
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
One of my top 3 vodkas! I for the most part only drink vodka when I drink and this is a staple! Smooth and no weird taste. Purchase at the local liquor store for the most part If you've never tried it, it's definitely worth trying.
Donna Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this vodka, as if you could dress it up or down . Make it extra strong or just a cocktail, depends alot on what your going to accompany it with. Best with cranberry juice for me. Have definitely bought more for a celebration.
Kandi C.
Winchester, VA
I love this stuff. It taste good with just about any mixer you want to mix it with. It doesnt have an over barring flavor which is really nice as well. It comes in different flavors to compliment any mixer you want to use as well
Carrie G.
moraine
Skyy vodka is the best vodka. Skyy vodka is extremely smooth and for a great price. It mixes well with almost anything and I’ve been drinking it for years. Works well to make Jell-O shots, mixed drinks or just about anything.
Sarah M.
This is a very smooth vodka! Not harsh like most. Was very pleased with how smooth this went down! Better than cheaper brands. Reasonable price for a great quality vodka! Will definitely but this here on out!
Lisa G.
Skyy Vodka is everyone's vodka.  Anybody can afford this vodka because the prices are so low but don't let that confuse you, the price doesn't reflect the amazing taste at all!  Skyy is my go to when I am looking for a refreshing Vodka Sprite.  I am a loyal customer, for sure.
Lacie M.
Derby, KS
I love a good vodka drink. This is the only vodka I typically buy. It's great for mixed drinks and mixes very well. I also feel like they have a great price point. It's very comparable to high end vodkas without being over expensive.
Kira M.
Skky vodka is pretty decent. It's good if you want to mix anything but do not drink it plain. It's a little rough on the back end and it's a cheaper tasting vodka. I probably wouldn't buy again unless cost necessitated I did!
Allicia T.
Dyersburg, TN
I love all vodka and Skyy Vodka is no exception. One of my favorite drinks has always been a Screwdriver. Skyy Vodka makes a delicious Screwdriver. The price is reasonable and it tastes awesome. Will be buying Skyy again.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.