BY SKYY

Taylor C.
San Antonio, TX
This is less smooth than I wish it was. I feel like any drink I have with SKYY tastes like alcohol and while, yes, drinking alcohol is what the goal is, I've had other liquors that are less detectable in my drinks, and just as potent.
Megan F.
Terre Haute, IN
It isn’t as smooth as some other vodkas but it mixes well! I bought it at Kroger. It isn’t too bad.. for vodka. I would probably buy it again because it isn’t too expensive and gets the job done. It does make some good Jell-O shots!
Amanda R.
Pretty smooth vodka.  Good tasting. I like it but I'm not one to have vodka by itself.  Just like having vodka in mixed drinks. I would really like to try some of the infusion drinks. I didn't know products like that were available
Holly D.
Seattle
The only vodka I've ever been able to drink straight without a mixer. Is also good mixed and is pretty smooth going down. First time I have purchased and was not disappointed and overall satisfied. Me and my roommate were wasted:)
Cristal🐼 C.
Denver, CO
Gets the job done! A very fun drunk, I had a couple shots and some mixed drinks. Perfect buzz for a kickback, if you really want to get messed up just drink from the bottle! Best way to do it. Know tour limit and drink responsibly!
DeeDee D.
Carrollton, TX
It gets you messed up , that's why I love it so much , it's affordable not too bad. It gets the job done so it's fine with me . It's great mix it with some cranberry juice and it's okay with me. About 3 shots later I will be good
Alyssa M.
Skyy is our go to vodka. It has a smooth taste. It doesn’t taste like a cheap vodka even though the price is very reasonable. We use Skyy for both mixed drinks and for shots. Highly recommend this vodka for any and all vodka lovers
Ashley C.
Sugarloaf , PA
This vodka is ok. It's very affordable but is a bit too strong for my taste. I have a brand I normally go with, so may just be that I'm used to that one brand. Somewhat satisfied. Would buy if it the brand I drink wasn't in stock.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
One of my top 3 vodkas! I for the most part only drink vodka when I drink and this is a staple! Smooth and no weird taste. Purchase at the local liquor store for the most part If you've never tried it, it's definitely worth trying.
Kandi C.
Winchester, VA
I love this stuff. It taste good with just about any mixer you want to mix it with. It doesnt have an over barring flavor which is really nice as well. It comes in different flavors to compliment any mixer you want to use as well
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.