BY SKYY

Gloria M.
Beaumont, CA
This is the only vodka that makes me so sick after just drinking a little bit. And I don’t mean sick as in wasted, I mean actually sick. After a shot or two I throw up just because of the taste of it. Definitely wouldn’t ever purchase again.
Missy E.
Dayton, OH
This is one of the best vodkas I've ever had. It's not too expensive ,so people can drink this on a budget. It goes down nice and smooth and you can mix it with anything ! I recommend this to anyone who likes to get drunk and is on a budget !
Janelle G.
Madera, CA
One of the three vodka's I buy for a party, get together or just having a drinking for myself. It has a great taste and very versatile. My favorite way to use this is to soak gummy bears with this and eating them. But you can't go wrong with just doing shots!
Brii M.
Orlando, FL
Its a pretty decent Vodka when youre on a budget. I usually use it to mix into drinks when I have parties. The taste is average, not the best, but not the worst either. I usually buy it from my local liquor store. I'll definitely buy it again.
Alex R.
Pearland , TX
Best vodka ever. It goes down so smooth and is great to mix drinks with. It is a little pricey so I normally go with titos but if I'm ever feeling like splurging I'll go for the Sky vodka just because it's so smooth especially when chilled.
Amber H.
I love this brand! I have never tried any of the flavored vodkas but im sure i will try them some time soon. I drink my vodka slow so my bottles last me a while and this is a strong vodka so it last me extra long! Keep up the great work skyy!
Yesenia R.
Orlando, FL
mixes well, doesn't goes down as smooth but I honestly think white liquor never does. But if you do over due this will definitely leave you with a hangover. The price is average. I would recommend since its vodka lol I do recommend but drink wisely :)
Joi J.
Huntersville, NC
Skyy Vodka has a smooth taste and it is good alone or in a cocktail. It compares well to other quality vodka's and it has an affordable price point. I like to mix it with cranberry juice and add a lime. Or the basic screwdriver is good as well.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Such a great Vodka! It is so good and very affordable! Being in college you want to drink something good but not that will break the bank! This is definitely a good alternative to high end vodkas! So good! Would recommend and buy again for sure!!
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
It does not go down as smoothly as I like. I bought it at the local ABC store, so it was a decent price. I much prefer Smirnoff vodka to this. You get what you pay for. If you want a good value with good taste, there are better options.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.