BY SKYY

Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
This vodka is great for making mixed drinks and celebrating! It is high quality vodka and it tastes great when I make drinks. It is perfect for a get together with friends! It is a little pricey but still affordable. I am overall satisfied with it!
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
Skyy Vodka is one of my favorite vodkas. You can mix it with anything or just shoot it, It goes down smooth and doesn't leave that burning aftermath, at least for me anyways. My favorite go-to is the Screwdriver, cause you can never go wrong with a little vodka and OJ.
Terah H.
Little falls, MN
This is a nice, smooth vodka. I think it is a little pricey but I will buy it for hosting events so that my guests can have a nice vodka to choose from. When I purchase it I use it for simple mixed drinks so I can enjoy the smoothness of the vodka.
Cheyenne T.
Springerville, AZ
This vodka is so smooth and goes down so easily. It does have a heavy vodka taste just because there isn't any type of infused flavors. I would purchase this brand of vodka over and over just because it does have a fantastic taste at such a low price.
Heather H.
Vinita, OK
This vodka is so smooth. It mixes really well for cocktails. It's  not crazy expensive but a reasonable price for a decent vodka that doesn't burn on the way down! It's the only brand my husband and I purchase. We would definitely recommend Skyy Vodka!
Chelsea E.
Winder, GA
It was a really reallu good drink for those who want something easy to drink. Didnt need anything to chase it with or mix it with. It was really smooth and i would buy it again. For those in the market to find a good vodka, i wouls recommend this one.
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
Skyy has been my go to liqour for many years. You can mix with anything and it's delicious. It is a little expensive but boy is it worth it not to have that hangover the next day. I recommend to everyone. I will continue to purchase for many years.
Emily A.
W Hollywood, CA
Perfect alcohol to make you wake up feeling dazed and confused the next morning. The first bottle I ever bought was definitely in my earlier drinking years. I have been a repeat customer, however. Delicious and disappointing. Would probably buy again.
Madeline C.
Los Angeles, CA
Skyy Vodka usually isn't my first go to unless it is the original. The other flavors tend to feel sticky and overly-sugary resulting hangovers from only a few drinks. Definitely prefer this one over ice as it's flavor room temperature is pretty rough.
Martina S.
Pippa Passes, KY
Would definitely recommended this vodka! It doesn't have a strong taste compared to other alcholic beverages and mixes with almost anything. I purchased it at a liquidity store back home & have purchased this item several times. I was very satisfied!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.