BY SKYY

The S.
covington , GA
Decent vodka if you are on a budget and want something that will go down smoothly without the yuck. Mixes well with various juices and sodas and the bottle is pretty! Compared to other brands this one does not dissappoint if it is brought to a party!
Heather C.
Cordova, TN
I originally purchased this because of its reputation as a fairly good inexpensive vodka.  I was less than impressed with the taste - it's not terrible, but does have a bit of an aftertaste that isn't present with other brands.  Not my favorite.
Sujin H.
Very easy to drink compared to cheaper vodka in the market! Although it is slightly more expensive, I think it is worth it when it comes to purchasing alcohol because I care about the quality! My friends and I select this vodka if we need to purchase it!
Saire K.
Athens
This Skyy Vodka is great to share with a group of friends before a night on the town! We love to use it in mixed drinks as well as to take shots. It's delicious though not my favorite vodka. It's relatively affordable and I'd recommend it to others.
Melissa S.
Lexington, KY
This is my vodka of choice for drinks that feature vodka, or jello shots or similar items. It is a lot smoother than a bottom-shelf vodka, but doesn't cost as much as a top-shelf. Still not the easiest vodka to drink, but is a good middle-range liquor.
Steph M.
RIVER FALLS, WI
It's smooth and an easy base to use for mixing many different styles of drinks.  I like it for a classic dirty martini, or a vodka water with lime juice to keep calories down.  It is also reasonably priced in comparison to many other similar brands.
Yuliana R.
1740wMichigan ave Phoenix Az
I loved it. The taste of it it's unique. Every time I choose to purchase Alcohol sky is one of my must on my list. I normally purchasers sky on my local grocery store and or a liquor store near my place. I would keep buying it because i really like sky!
Sarah C.
Pomona
Taste was great, had a party and everyone loved it. It's my sisters choice Everytime! Got it from Target because it was in sale! It's better than others because it's a nice smooth taste. The price was very affordable and I would definitely buy it again!
Carissa J.
Saint Paul, MN
I didn't personally purchase this product, but a friend of mine had it one night, and I thought it was pretty good! I've heard it can be a little pricey, but I'm willing to sacrifice on price if it tastes good. I would definitely buy this in the future.
Jessica R.
This was on he smoother side for a budget vodka. The first few times trying it, I was able to drink it as a shot. The more I had it, the more unbearable the taste. Still, better than Pinnicle and other mid-range vodkas. Most likely would not buy again.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.