BY SKYY

Rachel N.
Mc Clure, OH
Love this brand! The flavor it great and it mixes well. The price is good for the quality of vodka you get. I would recommend this vodka to any one who likes vodka. I do not think there's room for improvement with this brand I would buy it again.
Allison H.
Philadelphia
Solid middle of the road vodka. Mixes well with mixers but is decent on its own on the rocks. Would definitely recommend this to folks who are on a budget but want a decent vodka.
Jacqi G.
Kingston, PA
All the Skyy vodkas are very good. The after taste is not over powering. All three flavors I've tried are really good, not to much flavoring, just the right amount. A really good vodka!
Monica M.
Riverside
It’s alright ! So this one is always great!! Good flavor and mix! Can’t go wrong with this one :)  always has nice packaging and logo is simple to read! Pretty afforadable
expenisve only if you don’t do some research to see where the se it at the best price! :)
Sulema W.
Hesperia
I like this one and i love that it’s always on sale! This vodka is easy to find. The flavor is pretty good! A little strong but good. The flavor reminds me of absolute. I will recommend
Carissa E.
It is one of the best vodkas to mix. It mixes with almost everything and you can barely taste the alcohol. Best part is it is not expensive. I will be a repeat customer. Love it.
Christiane R.
Broussard, LA
Skyy Vodka is one of the smoothest liquors I have ever had. Mixer not needed!! It has been my go to vodka since sophomore year in college. Would highly recommend! SKYY Vodka
Brenda R.
Smyrna
Sky is excellent with anything. My friends and i enjoy it very much when we hang out. Love it mixed with cranberry juice. We always have a great time! Ir is definitely worth it!
Jessica S.
El Cajon
Skyy is the first brand I would pick, but it definitely isn’t the last. I like a lighter juice then something like cranberry juice. It was difficult to find one that had a good taste.
Kara L.
Kansas City, MO
Very smooth. Love to pair it with something light like OJ or even just some crystal lite. Not too costly compared to other vodkas but still feels classy enough to share with friends.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.