BY SKYY

Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
This vodka is great for making mixed drinks and celebrating! It is high quality vodka and it tastes great when I make drinks. It is perfect for a get together with friends! It is a little pricey but still affordable. I am overall satisfied with it!
Melissa S.
Lexington, KY
This is my vodka of choice for drinks that feature vodka, or jello shots or similar items. It is a lot smoother than a bottom-shelf vodka, but doesn't cost as much as a top-shelf. Still not the easiest vodka to drink, but is a good middle-range liquor.
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
Skyy Vodka is one of my favorite vodkas. You can mix it with anything or just shoot it, It goes down smooth and doesn't leave that burning aftermath, at least for me anyways. My favorite go-to is the Screwdriver, cause you can never go wrong with a little vodka and OJ.
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
Skyy has been my go to liqour for many years. You can mix with anything and it's delicious. It is a little expensive but boy is it worth it not to have that hangover the next day. I recommend to everyone. I will continue to purchase for many years.
Emily A.
W Hollywood, CA
Perfect alcohol to make you wake up feeling dazed and confused the next morning. The first bottle I ever bought was definitely in my earlier drinking years. I have been a repeat customer, however. Delicious and disappointing. Would probably buy again.
Terah H.
Little falls, MN
This is a nice, smooth vodka. I think it is a little pricey but I will buy it for hosting events so that my guests can have a nice vodka to choose from. When I purchase it I use it for simple mixed drinks so I can enjoy the smoothness of the vodka.
Cheyenne T.
Springerville, AZ
This vodka is so smooth and goes down so easily. It does have a heavy vodka taste just because there isn't any type of infused flavors. I would purchase this brand of vodka over and over just because it does have a fantastic taste at such a low price.
Heather H.
Vinita, OK
This vodka is so smooth. It mixes really well for cocktails. It's  not crazy expensive but a reasonable price for a decent vodka that doesn't burn on the way down! It's the only brand my husband and I purchase. We would definitely recommend Skyy Vodka!
Irma L.
Chicago
Tried this at a club and was not thoroughly impressed.  Not a bad vodka but have had better. Not sure how it compares in price to other brands and perhaps was not mixed well at the club but was not left with a desire to buy a bottle of my own.
Lisa D.
This is my favorite brand. I highly recommend it. Its delicious and smooth. The only time I buy a different brand is if this one is out of stock. I've talked all my friends into switching to this brand also. The packaging is also very eye catching.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.