BY SKYY

Heather M.
This vodka is very nice. Quite smooth unlike cheaper alternatives. It is very good. I would definitely purchase this again and i would love to try all the other flavors as well especially the coconut and other fruity flavors. The price is quite nice as well.
Debbie C.
Dartmouth, MA
Skyy original vodka is what I like to call "nice for the price". It's a fairly inexpensive vodka (compared to other popular vodkas on the market), but yet isn't harsh like other "cheap" vodkas. It's actually very smooth. Blends perfectly into mixed beverages.
Jessica R.
This was on he smoother side for a budget vodka. The first few times trying it, I was able to drink it as a shot. The more I had it, the more unbearable the taste. Still, better than Pinnicle and other mid-range vodkas. Most likely would not buy again.
Savannah P.
Plato, MO
Nice and smooth. It goes down better than most vodkas, goes amazing well with several drink mixes and liquors. It doesn't leave the hangover that cheaper vodkas give the next morning. The price is on point for the quality. I would purchase again.
McKenzie D.
Fullerton, CA
This vodka is good for the price. I'm pretty sure it's about 20 dollars a bottle and it's good quality. It's not the best vodka out there but it's my go to if I'm trying to spend less. I don't buy a lot of hard liquor these days but I would buy it again.
Saire K.
Athens
This Skyy Vodka is great to share with a group of friends before a night on the town! We love to use it in mixed drinks as well as to take shots. It's delicious though not my favorite vodka. It's relatively affordable and I'd recommend it to others.
Martha L.
Glendale
Skyy Vodka can be put on ice or mixed with juices. It is very affordable and can be purchased anywhere alcohol is sold, it is delicious and my friends enjoy it at parties as well. I am never disappointed when I choose
this vodka and would buy it again.
Steph M.
RIVER FALLS, WI
It's smooth and an easy base to use for mixing many different styles of drinks.  I like it for a classic dirty martini, or a vodka water with lime juice to keep calories down.  It is also reasonably priced in comparison to many other similar brands.
Sarah C.
Pomona
Taste was great, had a party and everyone loved it. It's my sisters choice Everytime! Got it from Target because it was in sale! It's better than others because it's a nice smooth taste. The price was very affordable and I would definitely buy it again!
Heather C.
Cordova, TN
I originally purchased this because of its reputation as a fairly good inexpensive vodka.  I was less than impressed with the taste - it's not terrible, but does have a bit of an aftertaste that isn't present with other brands.  Not my favorite.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.