BY SKYY

Katherine E.
Garner, NC
Recently picked this up for a party and it was a big hit. People tend to lean towards the more expensive vodkas to avoid hangover (don't over indulge) but this one is not too expensive and definitely doesn't lead to the typical hangover. Skyy has always been one of my go too's.
Jessica T.
Henrico, VA
Sky is always a great "go to". It is not crazy expensive and does give you that "cheap vodka" feeling the next day. I love that there are so many flavor options out there but normally stick to the non flavored vodka. It works perfect with my Vodka Tonics with lemon... no lime!
Beatriz F.
Las Vegas, NV
excellent flavor! love it for a night out with my girls, I really like that it doesn't feel strong, you can drink it straight, no need for juice. I was very surprise because normally I don't do sweet drinks but this one is good. I would recommend it for girls night out!
Lindsay S.
Elkton, VA
I enjoy Skyy Vodka. It is smooth and is a good value. If I am going to buy a mid-range vodka, this is the choice for me. I also like that it comes in a variety of flavors, so if you want something besides plain vodka, you have many options in that same mid-range price.
Vałęry T.
San Mateo, CA
Great drink to mix and have a good time with but if you want to wake up feeling great and not weak, I would not drink Skyy. It is fairly cheap which is why it has been very popular over the years but it really does give a terrible headache. I have tried making slushies with this and frozen fruits- highly recommend.
Amanda D.
Renton
Skyy Vodka is nice and smooth. Works great in all kidan of mixed drinks and cocktails. I purchased it at my local grocery store. I know Skyy Vodka is going to be great quality. It is a reasonably prices bottle. I would recommend to others and i would purchase it again.
Jannet T.
SANTA MONICA, CA
This is one of the cheaper vodka's in store, which is something I try to take note of due to being mindful of spending too much money on alcohol. It is also easily accessible from all grocery or liquor stores. We always have one bottle in stock at our home at all times.
Mzkodak C.
I'm a vodka kind of girl!! I like sky a lot better than absolute! To me it taste better cool and not room temperature. Its not pricey, and I have purchased multiple times. I like it mixed as well, but what ever float your boat. Overall I am satisfied with this product.
Savahanna V.
Saint Paul, MN
I remember the time I tried this and the taste was okay. If you are looking for a good time, this will give you a good time but a bad hangover. I have tried this many times and I will never like it. I bought it at my local liquor store and I mean yeah I would buy it again.
Janelle L.
Metairie
Skyy Vodka is an excellent choice for the discerning drinker who doesn't want to break the bank. It's smooth finish makes it perfect for enjoying on the rocks or with a mixer. I purchased it at Walmart and will do so again! Skyy Vodka Skyy Vodka
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.