BY SKYY

Sky V.
It's an OK Vodka... strong taste even once mixed. I feel I get a hangover with this one compared to other brands. I do like the coolers of the same brand when there's not anything else or for the convenience of them. They come in different good tasting flavors.
sarah o.
It's alcohol...alcohol isn't the best tasting, but this alcohol is doable and doesn't leave me with a horrible hangover. I haven't tried the flavored ones, but I mix the plain one with a drink of my choice. I would buy skyy vodka again and recommend it to others!
Destiny B.
Wichita Falls
One of the cheaper higher end vodkas on the market. IT has a great taste for the price and is extreemly smooth. It gets confused with the malt beverage from time to time, but it is much better. You can get it at any major local liquor store and most small stores.
jamie e.
Crestline, OH
love love skyy vodka  .its great mixed with mixed drinks such as cranberry juice and skyy vodka ,it gives it a delious taste very affordble not to pricey i but this several times a month nice for family get togethers  very satisfied with skyy vodka
Kimberly F.
Arlington, VA
Skyy Vodka is a great Vodka for the price. It is usually fairly cheap while not tasting cheap. They have a variety of flavors outside the plain vodka that add some flavor and fun to mixed drinks. I definitely would buy this again the next time I need vodka.
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
I've bought Skyy Vodka a few times now. I honestly don't like the taste. It doesn't matter how cold it gets it still taste like rubbing alcohol. It's inexpensive but still not worth the money for that taste.
Madeline D.
Ventura , CA
Sky has always been one of my favorite vodkas. Not sure if its the label, name and marketing or that I get a great buzz off it! Its always the party let loose drink of choice for me. I buy it usually anywhere like vons, cvs etc. I would recommend it to others!
Aisha D.
Lakewood, NJ
I prefer to buy this one over the flavors (even though I have purchase them) the reason is I like to mix and try adding my own flavors. I also add this to my jungle juice and the subtle taste makes a powerful punch. The color of the bottle makes it stand out
Atiya Q.
Rochester
Smooth! I love this vodka. I drink it straight or mix it with pineapple juice. I buy it at the local liquor store. It is my go to drink when i want  vodka. It is usually around $20-$25 for the 750ml bottle. I would recommend skyy vodka to others.
Kathleen S.
Manchester, CT
Smooth, not a really strong burn like some other brands. Great variety of flavors, which is perfect for making martinis and mixed drinks. Very reasonably priced and easy to find. Not the drinker I used to be, but definitely the first brand I go to when needed.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.