BY SKYY #7 in Vodka

Susan C.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I really enjoy this vodka and the taste. I usually always mix it with something and my go to mix is cranberry juice or pink lemonade. Give it a try you won't be disappointed
Iconic Q.
Very yummy and strong.. my family and friends have always talked about how good this was and so I had to try it and it is great!! My first time it was strong but then again it was only my first time. I recommend the flavored ones too
Carolina E.
It is a pretty good vodka brand. The different flavors can go well in many mixed drinks. It is Pretty smooth compared to other vodkas around this price range and it is very affordable for the quality that it has.
Amanda F.
ohiooo
Skyy vodka is the first vodka I ever tried. It's variety of flavors are incredible and the possibilities are endless for drinks to make. It's only downfall is the afterbite!
Kelli W.
Delicious in 100% cranberry juice! Also good in Capri sun (just cut the corners and pour into your favorite "adult" cup). Haven't tried the infusions yet, but plan to soon.
Savannah J.
Dubuque, IA
So smooth and doesn't have a nasty after taste. I love this for mixed drinks and cocktails! One of my go to's for bloody Mary's. Also didn't give a bad hangover at all ☺️👌🏼
Paige F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sky will get you really messed up fast if you don't watch what your doing! Haha over all great vodka for all occasions very affordable. taste is OK. Not my favorite liquor.
Bailee T.
Indianapolis, IN
Skip the hangover and chose sky! It has great flavor and pairs well with steak and salad or even lasagna. I’m sure you will enjoy it as much as I did if you give it a try !
Angel R.
The level of filtration and smoothness leaves much to be desired. You could spend significantly less and still get a better vodka then this but hey it still gets you drunk.
Alexis B.
 Great vodka  to mix with fruity juices.  The flavor did not overpower my drink.  The drinks I prepared were delicious!   I buy this vodka at specs liquor store in Houston Texas.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.