BY SKYY

Angela T.
Indianapolis , IN
Skyy Vodka is by far my favorite Vodka especially in a glass of Cranberry Juice! I keep my Skyy Vodka in the freezer so it's cold for me at all times :) Skyy Vodka's price is very reasonable for the quality of drink you get when adding Skyy Vodka to anything really!
Alexis S.
Barboursville, WV
Packs a little punch but it goes down smooth for the most part. It did not disappoint and it mixes well with drink mixes, i will drink this again. I would recommend to others, This vodka is affordable and a great value. Worth a try for those who haven't had it yet.
Grace M.
This vodka is delicious! It has a great flavor and is good to mix with other things. I have bought this vodka several times and have always found it to be affordable. The first time I bought it was at a liquor store, but have seen it in other locations as well.
Lindsie B.
Johnson City
Skyy Vodka was right above mediocre for me. It was better than the dirt cheap stuff, but hung right up there below the big boys. I bought it at a licquer store for a slightly elevated taste for the flavor. I would buy this brand again, because this time, same as the past, it was easy to pass around this bottle to different pallets in the room, everyone seemed to like it.
Emily P.
Ridgecrest, CA
I honestly don't enjoy drinking hard liquor really at all; but this stuff is smooth. If I'm going to mix something in a drink, I'll mix this. It's more expensive than other vodkas but that's because it goes down so much better. It's worth the extra few dollars to me.
Jamie D.
Escanaba, MI
Skyy is a decent vodka but in my opinion does not take well to being served at room temperature. I don't care for Skyy straight but it mixes well, especially for martinis. I rate this vodka as somewhere between Blavod, Chopin and Belvedere on the high end and Smirnoff on the low end.
Teresa B.
This is a decent vodka for the price. I've been drinking it for over a decade, and it's not my favorite vodka but it's good in my standard drink, vodka tonics. It's got a bit more bite than Zyr or Svedka, but I can usually find it on sale. I'd definitely repurchase it.
Sarah D.
Alvarado, TX
A go to favorite vodka. I love making mixed drinks, especially a simple cranberry and vodka drink. Compared to others it's super smooths and has a great taste. Would definitely purchase again if budget allows! A bit expensive but that's what you'll have to pay for quality products!
Katrissa Y.
Cypress, CA
This is one of the best vodka I tried and tasted. This has a smooth taste that the alcohol wouldn't linger in the mouth. This does not taste like strong alcohol but taste just enough for you to take a shot. This is best paired with some sparkling water and some lime! 🍋
LaTrice D.
Lancaster, CA
One of my favorites for when I want to get drunk and I’m on a budget. This vodka tastes pretty good for such an inexpensive vodka and goes down smoothly. I can take shots of this without any problem and it doesn’t leave me feeling sick like most other cheap vodkas.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.