BY SKYY

Leschia C.
Augusta
It was ok but it was too strong for my liking. I will try the flavor one next time. I purchased in Augusta Georgia where I reside. The bottle was a little on the expensive side at the liquor store I purchased from. I will possibly stick to the new Amsterdam next time.
Ciara G.
Costa Mesa, CA
I buy this very frequently. It is one of my favorites other than grey goose. I like to mix this with sprite, pineapple juice, orange juice, and cranberry juice. I buy mine at Ralphs and Stator Brothers. It isn't that expensive and I recommend this vodka! Cheers!
Larissa C.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Smooth! Great for screwdrivers or any mixed drinks. I bought it at a local grocery store or at a liquor store. I have only bought Skyy vodka once but would buy it again. The price on it was more on the affordable side. I would definitely recommend it to others to try.
LaTrice D.
Lancaster, CA
One of my favorites for when I want to get drunk and I’m on a budget. This vodka tastes pretty good for such an inexpensive vodka and goes down smoothly. I can take shots of this without any problem and it doesn’t leave me feeling sick like most other cheap vodkas.
Whitney L.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This drink is incredible! So smooth and goes with so many drinks but is just as easy to drink by itself! Great for parties or to take the edge off a long day. The packaging is beautiful and classy. This is a drink you would purchase if you're looking to make friends!
Alexis S.
Barboursville, WV
Packs a little punch but it goes down smooth for the most part. It did not disappoint and it mixes well with drink mixes, i will drink this again. I would recommend to others, This vodka is affordable and a great value. Worth a try for those who haven't had it yet.
Leah E.
If you are just trying to have a good time without concern for quality but want something cost effective, go for this product. It is not my favorite flavor and I get pretty bad hangovers from it because of the poor quality, but if you want something cheap this is it.
Haikey B.
Bemidji, MN
Has a really distinct flavor. Some might think of it tasting like rubbing alcohol, and some might enjoy it. I however don't enjoy this type of vodka. This is a vodka that would need to be mixed with something else for me, not too bad of a price. Would recommend.
Courtney W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I will never drink Skyy again. I had a bad experience where I drank nearly a whole bottle and blacked out and got so so so so sick. Most alcohol I can get past it and continue to drink it on different occasions but this one is different. I am forever repulsed by this.
Sarah D.
Alvarado, TX
A go to favorite vodka. I love making mixed drinks, especially a simple cranberry and vodka drink. Compared to others it's super smooths and has a great taste. Would definitely purchase again if budget allows! A bit expensive but that's what you'll have to pay for quality products!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.