BY SKYY

Brenda R.
Smyrna
Sky is excellent with anything. My friends and i enjoy it very much when we hang out. Love it mixed with cranberry juice. We always have a great time! Ir is definitely worth it!
Jessica S.
El Cajon
Skyy is the first brand I would pick, but it definitely isn’t the last. I like a lighter juice then something like cranberry juice. It was difficult to find one that had a good taste.
Kara L.
Kansas City, MO
Very smooth. Love to pair it with something light like OJ or even just some crystal lite. Not too costly compared to other vodkas but still feels classy enough to share with friends.
Jeni Q.
GRANTS PASS, OR
Not the smoothest of vodkas - especially if you are limiting what you are mixing with. It does mix well with various mixers, but for some reason, Skyy is always a headache in the bottle for me. Your nearest liquor store will try to sway you with fancy flavors, but keep it simple, their original flavor is by far the most tolerable.
Shontay B.
I don't drink this that much anymore but I have many fond memories of it in undergrad. I don't know if I could bring myself to purchase it for any occasion other than a house party.
Kaimana K.
Tacoma
Nothing special but not in a bad way. If you are on a budget this is the go to vodka. Is smooth mostly but its great. Has defiently saved quite a few nights. Best with orange juice.
Thavry K.
I’d like to use this drink sometimes when I am making food fruity mixed drinks. It’s a familiar brand so when I bring it out at gatherings, people are bound to not leave this full.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
Skyy is a really great vodka option that is high quality, yet it doesn’t break the bank. It is so universal and you can mix it with orange juice to make a screwdriver. You can also use cranberry, pineapple and even mixed fruit juice. You don’t need very much, so one bottle will last you quite some time.Skyy Vodka
Christina F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sky vodka has pretty good flavor for the cost. This is my go to for taking shots. Just put the bottle in the freezer and you have some amazing tasting shots. You can this vodka just about anywhere like Walmart, Target, BevMo, etc. Overall, if you don’t want to break the bank but still want a good tasting vodka, go with Sky.
Jamison C.
Skyy Vodka is very good.. a little strong but everyone loves strong. I wouldn’t suggest just throwing back shots but if you want to mix it with your favorite drink, it’s perfect! The packaging is so pretty and yes I would totally buy it again.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.