BY SKYY

Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
It is a good vodka if you can find a place that sells it at a fair price. Some stores jack up the prices to a level where there are much better alternatives at cheaper price points. I would still choose many other brands over Skyy because it still has a little bit of that vodka burn feeling, even when mixed well.
Christina P.
Winterville, NC
This vodka is smooth. It is great mixed but goes down easy on it's own. I usually mix it with just one juice, like pink grapefruit, or cranberry. It definitely rates highly amongst it's competitors. I purchase mine from local liquor stores and and always very satisfied with the quality.
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
Skyy Vodka is great form making mixed drinks or just drinking it alone or taking shots. It has a smooth taste and a great after taste as well. I think it's one of best tasting Vodkas and I am definitely satisfied with this product, I would recommend anyone who likes Vodka to try this if they haven't.
Julia L.
San Carlos, CA
I like Sky because is one of the fewer vodkas that don't make me pass out after I drink it. The price is good and totally worthy. The bottle is super cool and sometimes we use it as decoration for our room haha
Lisa Y.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I think Skyy Vodka is decently priced. It's usually one of the go-tos for my friends and I when we want to drink. It's great when paired with lemonade as a chaser or for your typical well drinks. I wouldn't put it at the top of my list of vodkas to purchase, but it's still something I would buy.
Mandy M.
Apopka, FL
This alcohol is actually a really good product. You know when you buy a lot of vodkas they taste almost as if you are drinking straight rubbing alcohol but this one gives such a smooth finish and really is an enjoyable drink to have in the home for when you just want to give yourself a quick mix
Bayle P.
Grand Rapids, MI
A little harsh on your throat but the overall taste isn't bad. Its relatively cheap for how much comes in  a bottle. You can find this vodka at almost any liquor store, and can use it for mixed drinks of just for shots. I would recommend this vodka for mixed drinks over a shot though.
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
this vodka is alright. it had your standard rubbing alcohol taste. this is a cheaper bottle,  which is why it has such a cheap taste. if there is no other vodka, i will drink this begrudgingly. this is the vodka you drink you're desperate. i would personally never buy this with my own money.
Lisa V.
Southampton, NY
I will preface this review by saying I don't drink vodka straight. I use vodka with mixers and Skyy is my favorite for that. It is smooth and not overpowering. And the price is great, you get a lot of bang for your buck. I always keep a bottle in my cabinet. I would definitely recommend Skyy.
Shaleen H.
Pueblo West
I love to mix this with Ruby Red Squirt!!! So smooth and yummy. This is my go-to Vodka to mix with any drinks as well as gummy bears, Jell-O shots, or just plain with no mixers. Price is a little high for my liking but definitely worth it in my opinion if you're looking for a smooth vodka.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.