BY SKYY

Jamie S.
Statesboro
It is very harsh going down. Great for college kids who use it for a mass mixer, but it is not as smooth as other kinds of vodka. It is relatively inexpensive, but you pay for what you get. I have bought this a few times, but it's not the best tasting vodka. Great for if you're mixing with something stronger though.
Joany G.
This is my favorite vodka to mix drinks with. It's not as harsh as others I've tried. I bought mine at my local liquor store and it was affordable without compromising flavor. I don't usually take it straight but it doesn't burn as much as other vodka brands I've tried. I plan on buying again in the future.
Nakisia K.
Bluefield, WV
Skyy vodka is an actual favorite of mine. It is a great alternative to the more expensive brands of vodka. Also, I love the fact that Skyy does not contain the impurities that other brands of alcohol have which causes hangovers . Lastly, I love the fact that they are so many  flavors to choose from.
Brittney R.
Omaha
Skyy Vodka is one of the better tasting vodkas that doesn't break your bank. It has a smooth taste that doesn't burn your throat as it goes down and mixes well with just about anything. It is what I prefer for a Bloody Mary. I would definitely recommend this vodka to people in my age range for price and taste.
Kennedy B.
SAINT FRANCIS, MN
This product is by far the absolute worst tasting vodka I have ever used. It smells awful as well. I wasn’t very disappointed because it was one of the cheaper brands of Vodka but I did at least expect to get through one Vodka Redbull and drinking Skyy, I could only get through one sip. Highly disappointed.
Shayna G.
Ellington, CT
I mix this vodka with the same stuff as I mix all the vodkas. I mix with orange juice and cranberry juice and sprite. I haven't found any other mixes I care for.
Krystle G.
I'm a sucker for packaging so I was immediately drawn to the bottle!  The vodka was smooth, but didn't blend as well as other vodkas I have had in the past.  I did notice it the next morning :)  The price was definitely reasonable, and if I needed it in a pinch I would definitely purchase again.
Tera T.
Indianapolis
When I was young, I used to think this was a good vodka.  Don't get me wrong, it isn't horrible, but there are much smoother vodkas with price points that aren't much higher.  This is available in most every liquor store and big box store that sells liquor.  For the price, it isn't half bad.
Ashlyn P.
Richardson, TX
This is a great vodka for mixing, with lots of flavor options to mix it up! The price for this vodka mixed with all of the flavor options iz absolutely perfect and i know that I won't be disappointed when I choose Skyy. Overall a great choice when you're looking for a reasonably priced, flavorful vodka!
Sara G.
I like Skyy Vodka, the last time I purchased a bottle was when it came out with their limited edition Sex and the City bottle. It is a little cheaper than I normally would pay for my regular vodka. It is still a great vodka for the price. I do like their flavored ones, to make mixed drinks with.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.