BY SKYY

Krystle G.
I'm a sucker for packaging so I was immediately drawn to the bottle!  The vodka was smooth, but didn't blend as well as other vodkas I have had in the past.  I did notice it the next morning :)  The price was definitely reasonable, and if I needed it in a pinch I would definitely purchase again.
Ashlyn P.
Richardson, TX
This is a great vodka for mixing, with lots of flavor options to mix it up! The price for this vodka mixed with all of the flavor options iz absolutely perfect and i know that I won't be disappointed when I choose Skyy. Overall a great choice when you're looking for a reasonably priced, flavorful vodka!
Tera T.
Indianapolis
When I was young, I used to think this was a good vodka.  Don't get me wrong, it isn't horrible, but there are much smoother vodkas with price points that aren't much higher.  This is available in most every liquor store and big box store that sells liquor.  For the price, it isn't half bad.
Sara G.
I like Skyy Vodka, the last time I purchased a bottle was when it came out with their limited edition Sex and the City bottle. It is a little cheaper than I normally would pay for my regular vodka. It is still a great vodka for the price. I do like their flavored ones, to make mixed drinks with.
Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
It is a good vodka if you can find a place that sells it at a fair price. Some stores jack up the prices to a level where there are much better alternatives at cheaper price points. I would still choose many other brands over Skyy because it still has a little bit of that vodka burn feeling, even when mixed well.
Christina P.
Winterville, NC
This vodka is smooth. It is great mixed but goes down easy on it's own. I usually mix it with just one juice, like pink grapefruit, or cranberry. It definitely rates highly amongst it's competitors. I purchase mine from local liquor stores and and always very satisfied with the quality.
Victoria C.
coffeeville
Amazing!!! Never changes quality and is always one hundred percent affordable. Not too dry and does not linger in your blood system for long at all. Would recommend to any one who asked for a favorite vodka brand!
leslie m.
Compton, CA
Sky Vodka is my go to when i want to have a great time!!! its affordable & available in most markets its super strong can be a lil harsh if your not used to drinking it but great for using it for mixed drinks! my prefference is straight from the bottle lol. The bottle its self looks classy!! Love it!
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
Skyy Vodka is great form making mixed drinks or just drinking it alone or taking shots. It has a smooth taste and a great after taste as well. I think it's one of best tasting Vodkas and I am definitely satisfied with this product, I would recommend anyone who likes Vodka to try this if they haven't.
Julia L.
San Carlos, CA
I like Sky because is one of the fewer vodkas that don't make me pass out after I drink it. The price is good and totally worthy. The bottle is super cool and sometimes we use it as decoration for our room haha
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.