BY SKYY

Virginia N.
You can't go wrong with vodka.  And Skyy has pretty good vodka at a good price.  I just like the plain vodka but I do like that they have flavored options as well.
Yetzabell R.
Las cruces
Best vodka, it does the job at a cheap price and is easy to mix into anything you want as a chaser. I would definitely purchase again in the future if I want to have a good time.
Dana D.
Waverly
Vodka is something I normally mix with other drinks and I’d like mobile because smooth without having it taste like I’m drinking straight rubbing alcohol. This was pretty smooth but I’ve had smoother but if my preferred kind is not available I enjoy Skyy Vodka. I specially love it when it is ice cold in mixed with a flavored sparkling soda it is absolutely delicious and I would purchase again for sure.
Maria G.
Baytown, TX
This is absolutely the best vodka I have had. It goes down smooth with little to no burn. Doesn't have a strong alcoholic smell either. Definitely my new favorite
Bernadette M.
San Francisco, CA
I am not a huge fan of this Vodka.  It is very inexpensive which is nice if you are on a budget.  You can also find this everywhere!  I dont like the taste of the original one,  it tastes sort of like rubbing alcohol.  yuck!  I hear the flavored ones are much better.  Sometimes  at bars they use it in mixed drinks,  I dont mind it,  but I dont prefer it.
Brittney H.
Chico, CA
Skyy Vodka is one of my top choices when it comes to vodka.  It is very smooth, mixes well, and there are quite a few flavors/infusions that taste fairly well (Blueberry Skyy and Sprite was my drink of choice for awhile there!).  It is fairly affordable, sits roughly around the middle range of vodkas.  When I am in need of a stronger drink this is something I definitely reach for!
Patty B.
Mesquite, TX
This Brand of vodka is very Good... its smooth and leaves you feeling (depending on your consumption) tipsy but not drunk... I never get a hangover when I drink it.. And the best thing about it is that its affordable.. I highly recommend that you guys give it a try.
Victoria C.
Southaven
This is a great product. I am always satisfied with the SKYYA brand. I have never had a bad experience with buying a SKYY vodka product! I would recommend to any wife, husband, or the adult of the household.
johnny в.
Santa Maria Ca
Not the best but not the worst. You get what you pay for with this one. If you don't want something expensive, but want to get drunk really quick this will be for you. It's not good straight and with certain mixers it can be way to over powering. However, if you're In college or not looking to spend a lot of money on liquor for a party and have a few extra bucks to spend try this.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Love Skyy vodka. One of the first vodkas I tried and that didn't give me an insane hangover the next day haha. Nice smooth taste! Great with almost any juice. V8 Splash® Mango Peach JuiceOcean Spray Cran Raspberry Cranberry Raspberry Juice Drink
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.