BY SKYY

Megan B.
Alden
For a vodka that is considered low to medium price, I would consider this to be of decent value! I picked this up at Consumer's Beverages not too long ago, and I think it is worth the buy!
Jessika B.
It wasn't the best vodka for me personally. I have had others that were better and cheaper. The overall look of the bottle is what appealed to me but taste wise it just wasn't good.
Julia E.
Rohnert Park
I use the infused and flavored vodkas in my jello-shot concoctions for our annual group camping trip, what ever is leftover from the recipes is used without complaint.
Shay Q.
Cheney, WA
Good vodka. I have had some pretty cheap vodka in my life and this is a smoother vodka at an affordable price point. Mixes well with a wide variety of things. I don’t suggest straight shots as it burns!
Tracey B.
St. Louis
My choice Vodka for making drinks! I always keep it in the freezer, so it's nice and cold and ready to go. I also use it for Pasta alla Vodka! Always delicious and crisp and clean tasting.
Kirstin T.
This alcohol is a smooth vodka and has a good flavor. It’s not over bearing or cheap tasting. Fairly reasonable in pricing and easy to find at stores. Super affordable and very satisfying.
Sonya B.
Columbia, MO
as far as plain vodka gos this one is alright i dont really care for plain vodka flavor so i wouldnt drink this by itself i do however really like the packaging but as far as flavor its about the same as any other. i would buy this again its not a bad brand and when you do try the flavored vodkas from this brand they are pretty good by themselves or in mixed drinks
Hollie G.
It's okay but I've definitely had a lot better. I believe I was gifted the bottle that I had. While the bottle is a pretty color and catches your eye, the taste is a bit rough for me.
Gabriela R.
Very strong in my opinion, it really just depends on what it is you like and what you are up for that day/night. Also depends on the setting you are in. Personally feel like it creeps up on you like any other vodka would
Kimberly Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it when you add to your mix drinks delicious.not to price and very good when it comes to making a drinks never fails and does the job. You can purchase at cvs or any markets .
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.