BY SKYY

Stacy C.
Centertown
This is my usual go to for my mixing needs,the sleek design of the bottle isn’t an eyesore and I don’t mind it being on display. I will admit, the price is a little steep for me but all in all probably my favorite vodka.
Crystal N.
It was pretty good! Used as a mixer for a screwdriver on New Year's Day. I usually don't drink vodka except as a mixer. I also enjoyed blending fresh fruit into it with ice and giving it a flavor with some juice. I like alcohol much more when it is a little smoother
Stevie F.
Barrington
Oh, Vodka. My dear friend. Skyy is one of my go-to brands for any mixer. And with its ever-widening variety of flavors, you can have it any way you want it; on ice, mixed in, or just straight.
Jacob J.
Union
Has a mouth feel of water (exactly how a good vodka should be), easy on the nose, no notable smells or hint of alcohol. Slight alcohol taste, very easy to drink on it's own. Highly recommended
Savannah G.
Heidelberg, MS
Skyy Vodka is a pretty decent vodka and the price is pretty reasonable. It's not a $5 bottle and not a $30 bottle if you know what I mean. Skyy goes down pretty smooth and the taste isn't to bad for vodka. It makes a pretty good vodka and oj. Whenever I feel like having a vodka and oj and don't want to spend a arm and leg for vodka i always go for Skyy.
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
I love this vodka, I feel like you can turn up with this. The taste isn't so strong that you don't want to do shots & you can still mix it with other drinks like Mike's hard with out being unbearably drunk
Kari-Elizabeth M.
Plymouth, IN
I love vodka, it's great! Skyy has some nice infusions, wish my local Walmart had a better selection though. Some Skyy's are a bit more harsh than others, but you get what you pay for!
Sloane B.
Atchison
My husband and I served Sky Vodka at our wedding to be mixed with juices & soda. The feedback overall was that it was good. We still have some leftover that we use at home from time to time.
Jacquelyn E.
Berkeley
Something about this alcohol I can’t fall in love with. The most I like about this alcohol is the packaging. Other than that it’s more so on the expensive side so I wouldn’t rush to get it.
Shanea C.
College Park, MD
I’m not a huge Vodka drinker. I️ mostly drink it if it’s mixed in a cocktail. I️ purchased Skyy because I️ was going to a bring your own bottle party for a friend, and they liked white liquor. It was very affordable in comparison to the other brands. It was also super easy to mix with other things. Would I️ buy it again? Maybe. Nothing against it, just not huge on vodka.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.