BY SKYY

Shana C.
Fayetteville, NC
This vodka tastes pretty good. I cannot dink it straight because I do not think it is smooth enough for that, but it tastes pretty good mixed in with other drinks. I also like that it is affordable.
Miranda V.
Montclair, NJ
The flavored skyy is great for mixed drinks. Bought at bottle king and definitely on the cheaper side but doesn't have a really cheap burning flavor. I would definitely get a flavored kind next time.
Mariana R.
Philadelphia, PA
I think is a really affordable vodka, so if you don’t want to spend so much money so that’s a great option! However, it makes you have a terrible hangover even if you don’t drink too much. Also, the taste could be better.
Ana L.
It not one of my favorites but everyone can agree that the taste is delicious, perfect to mix with any other licour to make more drinks. i have had it many times. and it is not disappointing at all
Kelli D.
Rochester, PA
I like that it smooth to drink. I also like that it mixes well with other drinks. I bought it at wine and spirits because it was on sale. It is pretty good. I would recommend this vodka to others
Kelsie P.
It is an incredible smooth vodka, mixes well with anything, or great as a shot. Very minimal burn. It isn't the cheapest, but it's not the most expensive either.
Jamie H.
Skyy vodka has a good taste. It has a blue tint to it. For the size of bottle you get it is inexpensive. It tastes pretty good I like drinking it with Mountain Dew I would definitely buy it again
Shiann T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love all of the different flavors! Have had this many times before and although it can be super good. I bought it from Abc liquor. It’s good compared to others. I would buy it again, for sure!
Jolene N.
its a pretty easy going drink it goes down pretty smooth you can get this type at any place that sells liquor. its a smooth taste and goes down pretty easy kind of like sprite , not very harsh.
Kendra K.
Love this I've never had any complains about this brand of vodka such a good flavor an doesn't burn as much as other brands of vodka I'd highly recommend this brand of vodka for any occasion
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.