BY SKYY

Becky B.
Roberta, GA
I love skyy! It goes great with whatever mood I'm in. And it's also good any time of the day ;) need a drink for chillin or for that wanna get lit. Skyy all the way.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Goes down smooth. Mixes well with just about anything. It’s great if you can find it on sale and stock up because it can be a little pricey but it’s good and worth it!
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is my go to Vodka for mixed drinks. Even if a drink calls for another brand specific Vodka, I always get Skyy Vodka. The flavor is amazing and it's super inexpensive!
Linda K.
Pendleton, SC
My go to cheap bottle for large batches of shots! Smooth taste, good value. I've used this again and again for 10 plus years now especially in jello shots or punch!
Tina M.
Victorville, CA
Always go for the original flavorless skyy. Pretty smooth vodka, good for a mixed drink. Packaging is ok, not super cute just their classic dark blue bottle. Would repurchase.
Yasnil T.
Nice to mix with I hate vodka that’s to strong. I pick it up at my local shop rite picked it a few times when having friends over. Good price for random gatherings.
Tammy R.
Shoreview, MN
a great product that you can get for a reasonable price that is smooth for mixing.  This item you can get at any liquor store, it is delicious and easy to use.
Jenny G.
Bronx
I enjoy this brand of vodka .. I first tried it on a flight to las vegas and i wasnt disappointed . it was pretty smooth and went well with 7 up and a twist of lime
Charlyne W.
A smooth drink that can be enjoyed after a day at after work or to simply enjoy time with close friends and family on a weekend or possibly during a celebration. I would definitely buy again.
Jessica P.
Newport News, VA
By far my least favorite brandbof vodka. It has a weird after taste if taking shots. Maybe as a mixer it would be better the sky 100 proof is one if my faves though
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.