BY SKYY

Lindsey C.
This is our favorite vodka brand.  It is reasonably priced and provides a great taste with a smooth finish.  Mixes great with seltzer and lime, fruity drinks, and more.
Allen M.
Pomona
This is a great tasting vodka, that can be mixed with different kinds of juices and different kinds of alcohol. I mixed it with Malibu rum and pineapple juice! Yummm!
amanda l.
Romeoville, IL
I would recommend this vodka to people in their early twenties that are trying to get drunk quickly and affordably. I hate the bitter taste, and I hate the hang over!
Ali T.
Ponca City
This vodka was surprisingly smooth. It was good to mix and it was also nice on its own. I liked it better than other brands that I have tried. I would buy this again.
Jennifer H.
Another very smooth vodka at a great price point. Skyy is great to mix drinks with and doesn't make you grimace when you taste it, which is a huge plus when drinking!
Juana R.
Orange Cove, CA
This Vodka will literally have you drunk in no time compared to the others. I loved it while it lasted. It was very affordable. the only reason I didn't give it a five is because get ready for that hangover the next day.
Rachel U.
Renton
This is some of my favorite vodka as a novice alcohol taater. It's smooth and is a great addition to any cocktail or mix drink without overpowering any other flavors.
Becca D.
Santee, CA
Yummy! It is ready good. Really
flavorful and smooth. I suggest it to everyone 😀 In love all the flavors of this brand. I always get this when I feel like rockstar and vodka
Talley A.
Van
This product is my go to OF liquors...Heaven in my cup! Mixes well with most any other juices, energy drinks, or even sodas, high grade alcohol. SKYY Vodka
Patsy L.
Chino, CA
Most people would call this the cheapest vodka out there. But this is my absolute favorite . It has great flavor and it’s so smooth. Can’t ever go wrong with this . I would definitely buy this again and again and again
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.