BY SKYY

Jacquelyn E.
Berkeley
Something about this alcohol I can’t fall in love with. The most I like about this alcohol is the packaging. Other than that it’s more so on the expensive side so I wouldn’t rush to get it.
Cayla K.
Creedmoor
Good for the price! The bottle is aesthetically pleasing, so if you’re a collector it’s a nice one to have. It has a smooth taste going down, but still has that aftertaste kick vodka does.
Lauren-Elizabeth O.
Newark, NJ
It's price point is fair and the quality is good for the price. It's smooth but I prefer Kettle one for any vodka any day of the week. My bf buys it a lot when we get vodka Bc of the price
Elvia I.
Rubidoux
I enjoy how smooth this vodka is with mix drinks, bloody mary’s. It’s also a pretty blue bottle for dyi projects, and great value. I almost always buy this brand of vodka, it never upsets.
Vincent B.
New York
Skyy Vodka is a great Vodka that won’t burn holes in your pockets but is still good enough, quality wise, to give as a gift or bring to a party. I also love their packaging. Nice designs.
Alyssa W.
Chandler, AZ
Skyy looks cool and does the trick if you don’t have any preferences on your vodka. It is inexpensive and tastes that way. Now would I turn it away if it was available and I wanted a drink? No. But would I go to the liquor store and buy it for myself? No.
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
Hands down my favorite vodka out it in the freezer let it chill and you have some really nice smooth liquor! Great with mixed drinks and when it’s chilled taking shots are so much better!
Jennifer A.
This vodka was tasty but average in my opinion. I typically mix it with tonic and fresh lime. Drinkable with no harsh aftertaste or wretched hangover. I’ve also used it to pour over vanilla beans, making my own extract for baking. If only rating on the extract def would have given 4 stars. Also very reasonable price point. Worth a try for sure!
Samantha H.
Mogadore, OH
Skyy vodka is one of my favorites for the price. I started drinking it because of my parents but now use it for any drink or food that require plain vodka. It’s my go to for Jell-O shots.
Casey W.
Grand Rapids
Great vodka flavor and no burning sensation when going down. Mixes great with pop and juice. Great for mixing. The key lime and vanilla flavors are the best to mix with cream soda. I love the classic packaging as well.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.