BY SKYY

Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Goes down smooth. Mixes well with just about anything. It’s great if you can find it on sale and stock up because it can be a little pricey but it’s good and worth it!
Kristy H.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is my go to Vodka for mixed drinks. Even if a drink calls for another brand specific Vodka, I always get Skyy Vodka. The flavor is amazing and it's super inexpensive!
Jessy S.
Lathrop, MO
Very smooth, tastes great. I bought this because the store I went to was out of my normal brand. I'm glad I ended up buying it because I actually like it better than the Smirnoff. I'll definitely be buying it again!
Cam S.
Smooth clean taste, not harsh leaving bad after taste. Goes well with any drink where vodka is the main liquor for that reason. It's distilled to almost perfection!
Linda K.
Pendleton, SC
My go to cheap bottle for large batches of shots! Smooth taste, good value. I've used this again and again for 10 plus years now especially in jello shots or punch!
Jennifer D.
Channelview, TX
Yummy pear flavored vodka! This over ice,is so delicious and mouth watering! My only reason for the four stars,is the price. Otherwise,this is an exceptional vodka!
nicole l.
Skyy vodka is a very smooth vodka! I love using the citrus to do lemon drop shots. They offer a variety of flavors. Skyy would be in my top 3 pucks for vodka.
Anna M.
I like Skyy Vodka because it has a nice, clean, crisp taste.  In my opinion Skyy Vodka is the best vodka on the market because of it's quality and price.
Jessica P.
Newport News, VA
By far my least favorite brandbof vodka. It has a weird after taste if taking shots. Maybe as a mixer it would be better the sky 100 proof is one if my faves though
Tammy R.
Shoreview, MN
a great product that you can get for a reasonable price that is smooth for mixing.  This item you can get at any liquor store, it is delicious and easy to use.
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.