BY SKYY

Tiffany C.
Brookeland, TX
This is amazing when you mix it with root beer or other sodas. Or just straight: this is the first drink I ever had. Would deffinatly reccomend this product for others
Emily M.
Palmdale, CA
Vodkas not really my thing but this gets the job done! This is the go to when you want to spend money but not a lot of money. The bottle is very nice, I like colored bottles better ! Just remember to know your limit! Enjoy!
Melissa T.
Madison, MS
Mixes very well and seems to be good quality. I have found others that are equal in quality but cheaper in price. I most likely will go with the cheaper but equal alternative in the future.
Regina Gigi O.
Brush Creek
Skyy alone or Skyy with a little flavor, can you really go wrong with this one? And so many flavors to chose from! But with a vodka this good, who needs anything else?
Lindsey C.
This is our favorite vodka brand.  It is reasonably priced and provides a great taste with a smooth finish.  Mixes great with seltzer and lime, fruity drinks, and more.
amanda l.
Romeoville, IL
I would recommend this vodka to people in their early twenties that are trying to get drunk quickly and affordably. I hate the bitter taste, and I hate the hang over!
Amber T.
Spencer
Love Love this Vodka!!!! Very smooth!!!! Never had any type of issue with it!!!! Always the first Vodka I tell others about...always the first Vodka I grab!!!! I alway make sure I have this on hand for get togethers!!!!
Juana R.
Orange Cove, CA
This Vodka will literally have you drunk in no time compared to the others. I loved it while it lasted. It was very affordable. the only reason I didn't give it a five is because get ready for that hangover the next day.
Maureen S.
Very smooth and easy to drink! One of my favorite go-to vodkas for any occasion! It is affordable and the packaging is clean and elegant. This product definitely met my expectations and I would recommend this to others!
Jennifer H.
Another very smooth vodka at a great price point. Skyy is great to mix drinks with and doesn't make you grimace when you taste it, which is a huge plus when drinking!
naf C.
Skyy Vodka do you really feel like you're in the sky after drinking this?
Scarlett H.
What is your favorite cocktail recipe?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Have you bought a bottle of this or do you just have it at the bar?
Corey K.